AC Extreme multiclass @ Nurbugring Sprint - Fri 19th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good race. Thx. Can you comment this:

Well, not much to comment. My bad, I didn't see you to be there on my screen and I take full responsibility
Honestly, driving on a single screen, there is always the risk of this to happen, Normally I leave space but to serve as lesson to others as well as me, more than happy to get my license suspended!

Last edited:
Good race. Thx. Can you comment this:
Depends on the capability of your car:
You could have waited and taken him in T1, if your car was faster on the straight at least. (Abarth could do that last turn so much faster than your car, no way you would have pulled it of ;))
Nevertheless Galin apologises and admits he didn't see you, end of story IMO.
Also I do believe incident reports should be send to the host, and not be made in public, this is not a wall of shame :p

Nice guys! Seems you had some fun tonight! I'll watch Frank's video to see what I missed!

About the incidents: Please try to solve them through pms with the drivers involved.
If you are not satisfied with your private conversation and you think that the other driver is breaking our Golden Rules, then you can report it to us (through pms). However, for your report to be considered, it needs to conform to the following:

1) We only consider breaches of our Golden Rules.
2) You must provide a calm description of what happened without ranting.
3) You must provide a clear video from multiple angles of the incident being reported. Without it we can do nothing.
4) The report must be sent to the member of staff that organised the event within 72 hours of it ending.

After submitting a report it will be reviewed by our staff and you will be informed of the outcome. This will usually take around five days.

Not very familiar with this type of cars, so i almost had a default setup, had much trouble with getting heat in the tyres, even tho i lowered as much as posible the tyre pressure.... around corners was hitting a maximum of 75-80 degress on Medium tyres, so i couldnt push as much as i wanted, i have no clue how to setup this type of cars, never been a fan of them, probably i'll try them in the future again, but never a Multiclass, too much diversity.

Problem is in this type of races is that you must know exactly the + and - of all other cars, so you know what to expect when you are near a different car than yours, personally i didn't enjoyed this type of racing, had some fights here and there, but mostly confusing ones, never knew what to expect from others, i'm more for open wheelers (F1).

Anyway....

I had tons of fun while it lasted. Unfortunately my computer blue screened at the 9th or so lap. @Frank van Oeveren had just passed me and luckily my uncontrolled car didn't take him out. I had chosen the Formula Abarth because I can control it the best and is relatively fast driving it. Did a test race last night with medium tyres and they were down to 92% by the end of 20 laps. I went with hard tires hoping that I could do a mistake free race and pass others when their mediums wore out...but alas...my computer decided not to let me. I should have rebooted during practice since I was getting bad framerates in the last few corners of the track and seen if that would have helped.

Even with the few laps I was able to do, I had several nice little battles going on. I really like these multiclass events, and even though the track may have been a little bit longer, it seemed that the GT2/3 cars weren't blowing by me like at Silverstone International. I'll be looking forward to the next one

Since my computer crashed and didnt give me a replay file, if anyone has a copy of the replay file that they could upload somewhere, it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Got my video out http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/assetto-corsa-rd-racing-club-extreme-multiclass-nürbugring-sprint.6287/ made huge mistake with downshifting too quickly into T1 and blew my engine, but ok those things happen.
Nice video Henri. I was wondering, how the heck do you turn the wheel that fast? Is it normal? I am moving my wheel a lot slower and gentle( is this good for grip?);also i believe if i would turn it that fast it would break :). G25 here, 107% force in Logitech Control and just 50 in game.

Nice video Henri. I was wondering, how the heck do you turn the wheel that fast?
Well I've been always aggressive with wheel, this probably causes my fast hand movements.
I am moving my wheel a lot slower and gentle( is this good for grip?)
You can hold your tires longer with smooth driving, but for me this isn't an option. :p
G25 here, 107% force in Logitech Control and just 50 in game.
G27, Overall, Spring and Damper strength 100% and Centering spring strength 0%
ingame: Gain: 87%, Filter: 5%, Damping: 3%, Kerb effect: 35%, Road effect 25%, Slip effect: 5%

I was able to recover and fix part of the video I was recording before my computer crashed. The audio is out of sync a bit, but what can you expect? :) Collisions in MP have definitely gotten better, you can rub paint a little without each player flying off into the netherlands. I was pretty sure I lightly bumped Liviu at one point, I slowed a little and looked over only to see him rocketing by me already. Good times!

I was able to recover and fix part of the video I was recording before my computer crashed. The audio is out of sync a bit, but what can you expect? :) Collisions in MP have definitely gotten better, you can rub paint a little without each player flying off into the netherlands. I was pretty sure I lightly bumped Liviu at one point, I slowed a little and looked over only to see him rocketing by me already. Good times!

Well basically the cars are already in the Netherlands as the server is located in this beautifull country (If I recall correctly :p)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back