- Jan 25, 2014
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro
Cars: BMW M3 GT2, BMW Z4 GT3, Corvette C6R(Download), Ferrari 312t, Lotus Evora GTC, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Pagani Huayra, P4/5 Competizione, Tatuus Formula Abarth
Track: Nurburgring Sprint
Booking: 18:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT 25 laps (~ 40 minutes)
About the event:
All these cars have about the same speed at Nurburgring Sprint. Some are easier to drive and some harder but more rewarding. Choose wisely!
- Sign out before 17:00 on race day so others can take your spot.
- Being on teamspeak is mandatory for this event, even if you don't have a microphone. That way you will be able to hear (and give) warnings from other players during the race.
- Passwords will be sent via private message before the booking starts.
- The condition of the tarmac will good at the start of the event and it will improve gradually.
- Mechanical damage will be set to 100%.
- Tyre wear will be set to 100%.
- Fuel consumption is on.
- Minimum attendance: 10 cars
Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here*
Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
*Breach of a Golden Rule will lead to a 30 day suspension of the offender's license
Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for having fun.
- Fred Locklear
- Ricardo Umans
- Heimen Brons
- Stephen Sekhon
- Samuel Fuller
- Frank van Oeveren
- Torben Sauthoff
- Marjan Koderman
- Pashalis Gergis
- Zaahir Essa
- Volker Arndt
- Liviu Tiron
- Henri Sinik
- Daniel Mertschoweit
- Emil Praga
- Nathan Pearce
- Galin Dimov
- George Vasmoulakis
- Joao Borges
- Christian Lozanov