AC Extreme multiclass @ Nurbugring Sprint - Fri 19th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This will also be my first race, looking forward to racing with you guys....even though this one seems a bit of an oddball with so many different cars :D I think I'll just take the F.Abarth after all, I won't have time to check other cars as I haven't driven most of them before.

I would just like to double check...will the fuel consumption be adjusted so we make the full race distance on one tank? I don't think the Abarth will do 25 laps on fuel.

there is a pagani huahuaha on the screenshot, but not in the cars list. looking at rsr, times should be good enough too. would like to take that "car" perhaps.
Yep, the Huahaha will be available for the race, we just forgot to put it in the list!

@Zaahir Essa don't worry about the Tatuus fuel usage. We did our tests and the server fuel consumption is already adjusted so every car can finish the race.

I do have to add that whoever decided that Sprint was a better idea than the normal ring is a <insert something not nice about that person> :p
Damn I hate that 'sprint corner'. So terribly bumpy, terrible to find braking point because you're used to going straight forward and only tapping the brake for a quick lefty...

I do have to add that whoever decided that Sprint was a better idea than the normal ring is a <insert something not nice about that person> :p
Damn I hate that 'sprint corner'. So terribly bumpy, terrible to find braking point because you're used to going straight forward and only tapping the brake for a quick lefty...

I still keep going straight there ;-). The reason we pick sprint is for closer racing, but I completely agree with you!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%