AC Exos S1 @ Mugello - Sun 21.09.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
About tire temps and psi.

On medium slicks:
18psi got temperature as high as 94 front and 104 back.
14psi got temperature as high as 98 front and 109 back.

Temperatures measured at the start/finish line.

I do not know if other compounds will behave differently, this are my results.

The message for the reserve was publish just to late to appear in time... :( (no blame!)
Next time so ;).

Just to let you know I'm here and I booked but for some reason I can't join the server. I click the join button and nothing happens. :mad: +1 for freejoin mod, this is ridiculous.

Spamming the join button, refreshing server info and a suggestion from @Edwin Collingridge restarting Assetto Corsa but that just made the little tag in the bottom left go away. Although that has worked in the past. Do you have any ideas but I think it's a lost cause now the little tag is gone.

Somebody can have my spot if they want, I've just found out that I HATE this car. So much to the point I wasn't having fun anymore.

Just checked the list on the server and your name doesn't appear among the others. Are you sure you have booked properly in the first place?

Somebody can have my spot if they want, I've just found out that I HATE this car. So much to the point I wasn't having fun anymore.
Dan, I'd advise you in general to try a combination first and do a couple of practice laps before you join, especially an event with more than max sign ups.

Spots can't be traded with this booking system.

Just checked the list on the server and your name doesn't appear among the others. Are you sure you have booked properly in the first place?
True, I didn't check to see if my name was on the list but I definitely had the tag in the bottom left. Also you definitely won't see it now as I no longer have the tag in the bottom left nor am I on the server.

Then I'm sorry, Rob. Nothing we can do now.

(I could restart the server and the booking session, but don't like to :p)
Makes me very sad :cry: but I appreciate that would be a huge hassle and I wouldn't be able to attend at all if the timings were the same as it would run too late for me. Plus there is no guarantee it would work second time round I'll have to try and book on another server to see if it was just a one off. The inclusion of a freejoin type thing would be great but I appreciate it would be a hassle for the person running the server.

Dan, I'd advise you in general to try a combination first and do a couple of practice laps before you join, especially an event with more than max sign ups.

Spots can't be traded with this booking system.

Apologies Georg. Having a bit of an angry day and just got really pissed off. Apologies to others who missed out too... But I still hate the car ;)

Sorry again for the inconvenience

Im lost the conection with server after 10 laps. Im driving around 8th place. I must setup the cable network conection i think. 1st. time i lost the conection.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back