AC Exos S1 @ Mugello - Sun 21.09.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I struggle to find stable setup for this track.. the only availabe one in setup thread doesn't suit my style at all. Very twitchy and with no grip - at least not for me. Managed to tweak it little bit, but I can't imagine to make the race distance with it :)
Would anyone be so kind to share the setup here?

I struggle to find stable setup for this track.. the only availabe one in setup thread doesn't suit my style at all. Very twitchy and with no grip - at least not for me. Managed to tweak it little bit, but I can't imagine to make the race distance with it :)
Would anyone be so kind to share the setup here?

I've highlighted the problem in hand. You can't always rely on other peoples setup, you'll need to make your own for the best results. Georg did a very nice article on car setups if you need help.

I've highlighted the problem in hand. You can't always rely on other peoples setup, you'll need to make your own for the best results. Georg did a very nice article on car setups if you need help.
However the current one applies mainly to GT cars, not Formula cars. A suitable one is in the works.
-------------------
Will be gone rest of today and tomorrow.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back