AC Exige S Roadster vs Exige Scura @ Silverstone International - Monday 14th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
+1 for the back of the grid :laugh:

Count me in please!

May i ask one thing: Is the corner before hangar straight to be taken in 2nd or 3rd gear? ´Cause i have the impression i fall to low in the revs with 3rd gear in the scura hence beeing slow in acceleration for the straight...
Thank you!

Sorry, maybe one more: is it possible to take the club corner flat out coming out of Vale with these cars? ´cause for me it´s impossible due to too much understeer.
Thanks again!

@Georg Siebert maybe you can help me? Thank you!

Last edited:
Not going to make this one! RLC!
Boy! famine to feast! Now we have so many, it's hard to choose which one to take part in. Trying to balance RL, RD and which combo to drive, Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday!

Christoph Wohlkönig said:
May i ask one thing: Is the corner before hangar straight to be taken in 2nd or 3rd gear? ´Cause i have the impression i fall to low in the revs with 3rd gear in the scura hence beeing slow in acceleration for the straight...
Thank you!
I'm taking it in second. It is borderline 3rd so I'm usually changing into 3rd by the time I've hit the exit of the corner.

Christoph Wohlkönig said:
Sorry, maybe one more: is it possible to take the club corner flat out coming out of Vale with these cars? ´cause for me it´s impossible due to too much understeer.
Thanks again!
I do a slight lift, if you come off the throttle just a fraction you'll see the car turn in just enough to take the corner.

That's just me on the default setup, a good setup might let you take club flat out.

New to this game so may I ask what settings you use for the race ? Racer Pro in regards to clutch usage ?

The recommended settings for our club events are the following:
settings.png

These settings are client side and cannot be enforced by us yet. If you want to race in the same conditions with everyone else though, be sure to set them (in single player mode) accordingly!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back