AC Exige S Roadster vs Exige Scura @ Silverstone International - Monday 14th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks to whoever punted me off on turn 1. Shan't be bothering again if that's the standard of driving.
No, that should absolutely not be the standard of driving in our Racing Clubs or even Leagues. We expect from every driver to respect the rules and we have a system in place to resolve these conflicts:
1) Try to resolve the issue via PM first, if you're still not happy, then
2) File an incident report with a description of the incident and video proof to the event organizer or one of the staff: Rupe Wilson, Simon Knight, Frank van Oeveren, Bram Hengeveld, Chris Stacy or myself.

Private message sent!

No, that should absolutely not be the standard of driving in our Racing Clubs or even Leagues. We expect from every driver to respect the rules and we have a system in place to resolve these conflicts:
1) Try to resolve the issue via PM first, if you're still not happy, then
2) File an incident report with a description of the incident and video proof to the event organizer or one of the staff: Rupe Wilson, Simon Knight, Frank van Oeveren, Bram Hengeveld, Chris Stacy or myself.

All sorted.

It seemed like a good race but I couldn't get into the racing and the car just under steers on two of the fast corners. wasn't helped that I was taken out about three times in the in the first 3 corners.

Good race.

Seemed like there were quite a few incidents and people getting annoyed which was a shame.

I think it's tricky with these two cars as the Scura is able to brake a lot later than the Roadster. I ended up losing a couple of positions from out-braking myself in roadster because i was so nervous about Scura's behind me :p

Spent most of the race trying to keep ahead of @Henri Sinik
and @Ries Notenboom, but they got me eventually. You both had me sweating :p

Sorry guys for the start pileup but somebody crashed me right at the end of the qualy and I didn't notice that my wheels are not straight at the start ... really embarassing :redface:
a

also think I caused problems in blue flag situations ...managed to do a 1.16.6 in practice but could not convert to race and was double idiot because ichanged my setup in qualy :poop:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back