AC Exige S Roadster vs Exige Scura @ Silverstone International - Monday 14th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
There is no mechanical damage, however your wheels can get stuck on heavy impacts due to your wheel getting stuck in a collision with the car.

It was great fun, this race.
The scura seems to be more racey, more consistent with better braking, the exige was faster in the straights... but really, really easy to make it go sideways :)

I had great fun gj everyone.

It was really nice yesterday with all of you.

Bad quali, I don't understand how you're doing such great times. I was 19th.
No accident for me at the start, I drove very carefully.

My best place was 11th, then after +/- 15 laps, I felt that my tyres were dead, so I made a lot of mistakes... but I finished the race! (I think 25 laps is too long, I don't like long races, I prefer 2 short races)

It was really nice because, even if I'm not very fast with this car, I was always battle with other drivers, I never was alone, that's a good point to have a full grid.

Thanks you all, thanks RD

See you next time.

Apologies for my post last night, I don't get to race very often (5 month old baby) so when I get the chance to race I try to grab it with both hands! I also get frustrated when I can't see a way to go faster yet everybody else seemed to be doing so. Bad loser? Very much :redface:

Does anybody else find the mirrors hopeless? I have to apologise to pretty much everyone because I'm sure I ruined at least one lap per person during qualifying :redface:

GJ everyone, hope to see you soon on track!

@Cedric Germain a full grid, especially on a short track like Silverstone International, is always fun. You have to deal with traffic all the time!
Regarding your ideas about racing club events, we can discuss them at this thread.

@Ben Goymer the map app combined with the virtual mirror can be pretty helpful in high-traffic situations. It gives you a better idea of what's in front and behind you.
map-app.jpg

Plus, it always helps to assign "look left" and "look right" to the buttons of your wheel!
g25-ac.jpg

Last edited:
Good race. Too bad, during the first laps I got hit at the back by a car that pushed me out of the track and went away.
Good battles in the end of the race.
This sim is really hard in full realistic mode ! Using the shifter and clutch pedal probably makes me lose a few seconds per lap, but what a fun !

And good race at the end @Michael Burke !! (sorry bout the little tap..)
No worries, I don't remember anything that wasn't a racing incident. I have the names turned off so I don't know who I'm wheel to wheel with.

I couldn't control the arse of that car at all, I was sideways on most corners. Luckily it was easy enough to control slides with that car, managed to avoid any major contact at the start, I was hoping to be more consistent which I think I achieved.

Paul yea, it's no biggie. We just don't want people to be more competitive than needed in these events. If you have the results, you can post them though!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back