ETA on release for 1.20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's been 2 months now since 1.15 was released, and we've seen a trickling of news on the contents of 1.20. I'm pretty much chomping at the bit to get my hands on the Formula Extremes and the 80's stock cars. The original post said a series of updates would be happening over the "next 2-3 months" so I was just curious A) if there's an updated "target" release date for 1.20 (even if it's a window, some information is better than no information) and B) if all the content in the March 27 post was going to be in the next update, or if it's just the FE & FVee's.

@Reiza Studios - it'd be great if you could give us some more info soon!!

Andreas Knöpke

Let's drive side by side!
Premium
What's the rush?

Last week they announced the winenrs of the livery competition for the new small formula car.

Give it time, dood. :)

Troy Barman

500RPM
Im assuming its just the FVee and FExtreme since we havent seen any previews for the 80s stock car or the prototype yet.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Sometime in june certainly. It will include F-Extreme, F-Vee, Spielberg and Buenos Aires.

It was indeed supposed to have been released earlier just with the F-Extreme + Spielberg, with the Vees + Buenos Aires coming with v1.25 but we´ve had some issues that needed ironining out, which meant we ended up bundling them together. On the plus side, it will be quite the update :)

Sometime in june certainly. It will include F-Extreme, F-Vee, Spielberg and Buenos Aires.

It was indeed supposed to have been released earlier just with the F-Extreme + Spielberg, with the Vees + Buenos Aires coming with v1.25 but we´ve had some issues that needed ironining out, which meant we ended up bundling them together. On the plus side, it will be quite the update :)

Thanks, guys! Really looking forward to more content for my favorite sim!

And what about the other project about the tire model? It will be a long term project or maybe we can expect it "soon"?

Anyway, thanks for your work!

Troy Barman

500RPM
And what about the other project about the tire model? It will be a long term project or maybe we can expect it "soon"?

The new tire model and weather wasnt a confirmed feature yet. All that stuff might be done later on after the confirmed DLC with crowdfunding i assume

yusupov

500RPM
The new tire model and weather wasnt a confirmed feature yet. All that stuff might be done later on after the confirmed DLC with crowdfunding i assume
wait... theres confirmed DLC?? theyre not just going to give this stuff to us anymore??? man screw reiza

sorry ... I think it is a shame us pictures to show and tell the update is finished. And nothing happens ... the game has so much potential.

Sicario Del Toro

250RPM
Premium
I feel an announcement will arrive , and it will be , sorry guys it will be next month :) anyway there's sim is to good to be upset .

Status
Not open for further replies.