Discussion in 'Game Stock Car Extreme' started by Reiza Studios, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Reiza Studios

Reiza Studios Official Developer Account

[​IMG]

www.game-stockcar.com.br (website update in progress)

What is Game Stock Car Extreme?

Game Stock Extreme (or GSCE for short) is a series of free updates bringing a variety of new content, features and general improvements for Game Stock Car 2013 (not to be confused with the original Game Stock Car and its own free expansion, Game Stock Car 2012).

The Game Stock Car series takes its name from brazilian Stock Car v8 series which is the leading component in the simulator - GSC has however gradually evolved into a diverse racing sim covering a variety of different racing disciplines. Our goal with GSCE is to push GSC2013 even further as one of the most complete, diverse and realistic sim racing titles on the PC platform,

All this at no adittional charge for owners of GSC2013.

How much does GSC2013 + GSCE cost and where do I get it?

Currently GSC2013 ( GSCE) sells for US$ 24.90. All owners of GSC2013 will be able to update to GSCE, free of any adittional charge.

Given the extent of the updates being developed for the sim, we have decided to bump the US$ 24.90 price tag to US$ 29.90 from April 4th onwards. If you still haven´t got your copy, hurry up! The game is available for purchase here.

I already own Game Stock Car 2013 - do I need to purchase the new content in Game Stock Car Extreme?

No - if you already own Game Stock Car 2013, you are all set for all the currently planned (and eventual unplanned!) upcoming Game Stock Car Extreme adittions.

So what exactly is the good stuff coming up with GSCE?

Beyond the just-released v1.15 which introduces the Formula V12, Montreal, Floripa along with several other improvements, a series of updates are planned for the next 2-3 months, to include several new enhancements along with the following content:

CARS

Formula Extreme

[​IMG]

The first car in a high-end racing simulator based on the F1 technical regulations of 2014 - including a V6 1.6 Turbo engine, 8-speed gearbox, energy recovery systems and DRS.

Formula Vee Brasil

[​IMG]

The brazlian version of one of the most popular and acessible junior formulas around the world, the little Vees are perfetly suited for close open wheel racing.

Metalmoro MR18

[​IMG]

Weighing under 750 kg and with a turbo engine outputting 400 HP, GSC´s first prototype has great pedigree in brazilian endurance racing

Opala Stock Cars 1986

[​IMG]

By 1986, the original, fairly "stock" Opalas which made up the grid for the first brazilian Stock Cars seasons as simulated in GSC2013 had evolved into serious race cars, complete with aero kits, slick tires and a heavily tuned engine - all this combining to laptimes tumbling 30s around the old Interlagos relative to the earlier years of the series!

Superkart

[​IMG]

250cc aero-equipped superkarts for actual race tracks is a new dimension to the karting component in GSC - racing doesn´t get more manic than this!

Stock Car V8 2014

[​IMG]

The new 2014 Stock Car season could not be missing here - all cars and drivers from the new season with new technical and sporting rules such as new bigger Pirelli tires, semi-automatic gearboxes and double-stint races.

TRACKS

A selected variety of tracks with a more international flavor covering different eras is currently in development:

Austrian Ring 1976

Kyalami 1976

Jacarepagua 1988

Bologne 1988

Austrian Ring 2014

Buenos Aires 2014

All that is listed above is 100% confirmed and currently in development,

...but there could be more! Consider the following potential adittions:

- Even more cars & tracks;

- Live dynamic track conditions;

- Live dynamic weather;

- A new enhanced tire model simulating dirt, graining, blistering, flatspots along with a number of other advancements;

- A new realistic transmission physics to accurately simulate each car´s gear shift characteristics;

- The opportunity to get involved and help shape these and other developments!

The above and much more are all potential developments to GSCE - these however will be dependent on adittional funding which we hope the community can help us raise from our upcoming crowd funding campaign - information on this is to follow shortly. Stay tuned to find out how to contribute with us in turning Game Stock Car Extreme into an even more memorable simracing experience!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    • Like Like x 23
    • Winner Winner x 13
  2. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma Premium Licensed

Woohoo! You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m in for participating in crowd sourcing your other suggested enhancements.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  3. LazyBug

LazyBug

Wow thats very nice. By the way how many GSC 2013's player from asia ??

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rhys Gardiner

Rhys Gardiner Licensed

I was going to hold off on buying GSC Extreme because I wanted to cut down on my sim spending. Screw that! Buying this ASAP.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness Licensed

EXCELLENT thanks:)

6. Travis Petrovic

Travis Petrovic Premium Licensed

What a sensational update! Thank you Reiza Studios :thumbsup:

More than happy to support any future developments too; The Reiza team deserve every cent the sim community can give.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mark Tuma

Mark Tuma Licensed

Looks epic, thank you Reiza Studios!

8. David Slute

David Slute Premium Licensed

So excited, and take my money!!!!

9. duko

duko

"Support for realtime steering wheel rotation adjustment from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º)" niceeee! :D where i can throw my money?

10. Andrew James

Andrew James Premium

@Reiza Studios Just want to say thanks for the update, I can't wait to try it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Philip Antonia

Philip Antonia Licensed

OMG guys that's amazing and all for free!!!:confused:

I have all of Reizas sims except GSC 2013 and that's only because I've been without a PC and Sim Rig for a year now :cry:.

I'm currently starting to build a new rig etc and once I've done it I'll be adding GSC 2013 for sure ;).

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž Licensed

A big Thank you to all the guys/gals at Reiza studios for the new content/update.
    The enthusiasm, passion,expertise and competence is strong with this bunch. :thumbsup:
    Keep it up. :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron Premium Licensed

Reiza , you know how to impress us ! :confused: thanks a lot :inlove:

14. Richard Eriksson

Richard Eriksson Licensed

@Reiza Studios

Thank you for all your hard work, past, present and future. You really are showing that you are fully commited to your product and to us users.

The content announced is fantastic, and along with the above list of potential additions as well as your work ethic i am really looking forward to the future of the franchise.

I will do my best to promote your product.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick Licensed

Welcome to why this small development house is looking good to topple some big names in the near future. This all looks AMAZING. Great work as ever guys.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Andreas Scholz

Andreas Scholz (The 4th-most famous race driver from Kerpen) Premium Licensed

I know I will not have the time to try all cars on all tracks ever in this awesome sim. BUT this is so fantastic, what you guys are doing! I will definitely buy your next products without hesitation!
    Keep it up!!!:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Damien Wintz

Damien Wintz Licensed

Incredible, the best simulator getting even better! This is almost too good to be true! Thanks a lot @Reiza Studios !!! Keep it up !!!

18. Christopher Vrettos

Christopher Vrettos Licensed

KYALAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :O :O :O

Thank you, Reiza!!!

19. Dave Begley

Dave Begley Premium Licensed

OMG who would of thought when GSC first came out it would turn into a potential giant killer. The improvements mentioned will bring it up to compete with all the top racing Sims and even surpass some. It may not have the graphics of the modern sims but under the hood its right up there at the top.

Big thankyou to Reiza

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Justin Swan

Justin Swan RD-DVLC Premium Licensed

@Reiza Studios Awesome update/addon. Thanks for a great/slick and friendly service!! The big boys could learn a thing or 2

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1