ETA on release for 1.20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's been 2 months now since 1.15 was released, and we've seen a trickling of news on the contents of 1.20. I'm pretty much chomping at the bit to get my hands on the Formula Extremes and the 80's stock cars. The original post said a series of updates would be happening over the "next 2-3 months" so I was just curious A) if there's an updated "target" release date for 1.20 (even if it's a window, some information is better than no information) and B) if all the content in the March 27 post was going to be in the next update, or if it's just the FE & FVee's.

@Reiza Studios - it'd be great if you could give us some more info soon!!

Sometime in june certainly. It will include F-Extreme, F-Vee, Spielberg and Buenos Aires.

It was indeed supposed to have been released earlier just with the F-Extreme + Spielberg, with the Vees + Buenos Aires coming with v1.25 but we´ve had some issues that needed ironining out, which meant we ended up bundling them together. On the plus side, it will be quite the update :)

Sometime in june certainly. It will include F-Extreme, F-Vee, Spielberg and Buenos Aires.

It was indeed supposed to have been released earlier just with the F-Extreme + Spielberg, with the Vees + Buenos Aires coming with v1.25 but we´ve had some issues that needed ironining out, which meant we ended up bundling them together. On the plus side, it will be quite the update :)

Thanks, guys! Really looking forward to more content for my favorite sim!

And what about the other project about the tire model? It will be a long term project or maybe we can expect it "soon"?

Anyway, thanks for your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline