Eric Plimmer 1959 - 2011

Some of you may remember Eric Plimmer, a club event regular thoughout 2010 and early 2011 who also competed in RDTCC season 6 with Over Rev Racing (below) and was often on teamspeak.

It is with great regret that I must inform you that Eric lost his battle with cancer on Wednesday 21st December.
Rest In Peace friend,
EP1.jpg

I remember a battle with him a long time ago, a real gentleman in that battle. Never spoke to him after or before that, still this is sad to hear.
Rest in Peace, you are missed already

what should one say about this, hmm?, did some club events where eric was in.
did not now him on personel basis.
well, hope they got some good racing rig up there and hopefully eric can race with the best of the boys," senna, etc..."
here, he will surely be mist, thoughts go out to his family.

Just read this and was quite shocked that someone so relatively young has gone. Raced with him in one event only, (it was Formula Masters at Norisring) and we ended up colliding just before turn 1! (100% racing incident though) After a nice little PM conversation where we both apologised to each other, we had everything sorted out and all was well. That marked him out as a decent chap for me, i'm sure he'll be sadly missed around here. My best wishes and condolences go to his friends & family.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back