Eric Plimmer 1959 - 2011

Some of you may remember Eric Plimmer, a club event regular thoughout 2010 and early 2011 who also competed in RDTCC season 6 with Over Rev Racing (below) and was often on teamspeak.

It is with great regret that I must inform you that Eric lost his battle with cancer on Wednesday 21st December.
Rest In Peace friend,
EP1.jpg

Earlier today I put this on my FB-page:

For obvious reasons I would like to ask all my friends, even if it's just for an hour, to put this on your FB-page. Just as a reminder to someone you know and/or love who had cancer. My wish for 2012 is that a cure will be found. Put this on your page to honor them who are still fighting this terrible disease and them who sadly have lost that fight. Someone who has cancer just has one dream ... to beat it and be cured. Maybe 97% won't copy this, but I hope my friends belong to those remaining 3%. Just for an hour .... out of respect. And for all those people who have to miss their friends and loved ones at this Christmas-time ..... just know, they will always be with you if you want them to be!

I never raced with Eric but I lost my father to this terrible disease. So I can imagine what he went thru and how he will be missed by his family and friends, especially in times like these. RIP Eric ... and strength to his family and friends.

I only "know" Eric from watching the season 6 RDTCC highlights on YouTube but I really feel for his family and friends. I lost my mother in cancer when I was 7 so I can imagine how they must feel.

My condolences to hiw family and friends.

RIP Eric. May there be a wheel, screen and great racing among the clouds.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back