ACC Endurance Series Round 7 @ Suzuka - Mon 13th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
The braking to T1+T2 and to Spoon are really tricky. Strugling to lap on 2:01. Tried the M4, the Audi EVO2, Mercedes and the Aston. The M4 and the Mercedes are the ones I'm most comfortable with. If anyone have a setup to share for any of these cars, I'll be very thankful.

Also, I'll try to practice on the server for some time this evening. =)

2:01 is a decent time, I wouldn’t complain at getting that now and then hehe :)

Last edited:
The braking to T1+T2 and to Spoon are really tricky. Strugling to lap on 2:01. Tried the M4, the Audi EVO2, Mercedes and the Aston. The M4 and the Mercedes are the ones I'm most comfortable with. If anyone have a setup to share for any of these cars, I'll be very thankful.

Also, I'll try to practice on the server for some time this evening. =)
I use these setups. They are pretty stable, and provide enough rotation :thumbsup:

Welcome to race day!

Just a little request - this track and time of day combo is brilliant so I'd love for everyone to have the chance to see the sunrise and chequered flag. Please take extra care on the opening laps. It's going to be cold, dark, a bit slippery and there is a possibility of ending up side by side through the esses.

As a general tip, if the radar / spotter says there is a car next to you then do your best to hug the side of the track you are on. If off line anticipate having to brake earlier to leave room etc. A prime example would be the run down to T1. If you are on the inside make sure you slow a lot earlier in order to not wash out across the track to the outside.

It would make my day if everyone got through this one :D

Race Day !!! Hi everyone, just wanted to give a little heads up. I lost my internet connection three times in two days due to electricity tripping out and restarting my entire house smh….the power company are working locally and there has been disruption to areas in and around my neighbourhood. Night times should be ok tho, so if I disappear it’s “Power Network UK” not Aliens. Looking forward to this one so they better finish whatever they doing today lol. See you on the grid guys .

Race Day !!! Hi everyone, just wanted to give a little heads up. I lost my internet connection three times in two days due to electricity tripping out and restarting my entire house smh….the power company are working locally and there has been disruption to areas in and around my neighbourhood. Night times should be ok tho, so if I disappear it’s “Power Network UK” not Aliens. Looking forward to this one so they better finish whatever they doing today lol. See you on the grid guys .
Yea, all I read was Jay’s gearing up for a rage quit :D

I blame your new wheel - it's drawing so much FFB juice it's taking out your supply :roflmao:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 59.6%