ACC Endurance Series Round 7 @ Suzuka - Mon 13th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I'm tentatively in for this one.
The damned virus caught up to me after 3 years of not even a small flu.

Hopefully will still be able to practice and be there on Monday.

Was there last night and it's a hard one to squeeze time out of. The esses are a constant compromise for the next one.
I caught the end of the server time and the sun was coming up behind the last corner was an amazing sight! Another awesome choice of scenario from @SwannyUK!
Ah man, get well soon! Glad the choice of sun coming up looks as good as i'd hoped.

Was there last night and it's a hard one to squeeze time out of. The esses are a constant compromise for the next one.
I caught the end of the server time and the sun was coming up behind the last corner was an amazing sight! Another awesome choice of scenario from @SwannyUK!
A soon and good recovery from me aswell!

Hope you feel better soon, and it doesn’t ruin your race mate. Yep this track is stunning and difficult, Night into sunrise will be spectacular while racing. See you in practice.

Some laps to get a feel with Ricardo and Will
805550_20230311003143_1_1200.jpg

The body is not 100% yet, but left the practice server feeling good.
Was struggling for pace until Will dropped a hint and I did a few PB's with Will matching the pace.

Had a bit of race practice which helped us both see where we can squeeze a bit more time.

As a warning for everyone.. The sun looks awesome coming up, but it gets hard to see the on the last sector. Beware and maybe try to find more than one marker, or get a feel for it.

If my symptoms don't get worse, I'll be on the practice server on the weekend, given I can't do much else. See you there!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%