ACC Endurance Series Round 7 @ Suzuka - Mon 13th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I dont, not really looked in to it tbh.

Everyone, do yourselves a favour and download it!

Absolutely amazing piece of software, it records every conceivable detail of every single session and lap you run.

Has an inbuilt fuel calculator which calculates your fuel based on your data for laps you have run at a specific track. Just select the track, car and race time and it will calculate your fuel absolutely spot in, every time.

There is also a live fuel window which will give you the information in real time, for the session you are in.

It’s fantastic.

Absolutely amazing piece of software, it records every conceivable detail of every single session and lap you run.

Has an inbuilt fuel calculator which calculates your fuel based on your data for laps you have run at a specific track. Just select the track, car and race time and it will calculate your fuel absolutely spot in, every time.

There is also a live fuel window which will give you the information in real time, for the session you are in.

It’s fantastic.
I'll give this a look, ta!

It’s fantastic.
Sounds pretty decent, might just check it out :thumbsup:

When we were at 5 laps left, I noticed that my fuel would have been short for 2 or 3 liters, so I had to change my Engine Map (which I haven't mapped on my steering wheel, so it was not easy as I'm not used to do it) and save fuel on each lap, releasing throttle before turns instead of going flat and braking late :thumbsdown:

I saw you comming back at me really quick in the lap before the last one and you were on my bumper during the last one. I hope I didn't "block" you in the left hander, I tried to squize as much as I could the R8 on the inside :ninja:

I ended the race with 0.1 liters of fuel :roflmao:

The race was for me not good as I made too much little mistakes (I must improve my focus during the race) and I just managed to practice 15 minutes before the "official" practice, but the setup was perfect @SwannyUK ! Racing with the sunrise at Suzuka was nuts :inlove:

Can't wait for SPA, one of my favorite :D
I had an idea something had changed for you as I caught you quick. There was no blocking at all, you defended perfectly, and with no fuel also that was epic, I imagine you were strangling your wheel into that turn hahahah, I chose wrong side to pass, but you defended inside line very well so it’s all I had left to try, but grip was sketchy and couldn’t hold the line. So just settled for smiling at you in your rear view mirror very well driven at the end with just enough fuel to fill a Zippo Lighter lol.

Still annoyed at losing it soo early on :roflmao:

I had a good race apart from having to reverse out of a barrier, lost far too much time argh.

I noticed the CarlosB braking at the final sector corner to take it tight for a couple of laps so I thought I’d take it on my normal line as I was getting pretty close at this point.

This cheered me up lol

Grats Andrew on the win!

Cheers for setting it up Chris, the link fails on me at the moment. I’ll try again later for the results.
Great move mate. You were fast as hell, I tried my best but you were unstoppable so better to make the overtake easy. Good fight anyway. My race wasn't the best I was very slow yesterday, I tried to catch Nascentes at first but he was a lot faster as well. Overall a good race with no incidents, that's my goal. Head to Spa now.

Last edited:
Driver Standings - Week 7

Pos.
Driver
Wins
Chris S @SwannyUK
Andrew S @sebastalona
Ricardo J @RicardoJorge92
Will H @Trox
Johann S @bobbyD_
Enrico P @huggybendy
Robert B @rborowik
Carlos B @CarlosB
Oliver Z @akephoe
Michael K @mklengel
Andre N @Nascentes
Alexis M @McFlunch
HARRY B @Hazzatron19
Carsten S @Kischte
Ricardo U @Ricoow
Myles R @tabletmctablet
Tom C @Reefabus
Taj J @Taj Johal
Rich G @Rich Green
Piotrek B @Piotrek Blaszczak
Callum K @Supersoulfighta
Douglas A @Douglas Aird
Cengiz G @Cengiz Gencer
*Includes: Monza, Silverstone, Imola, Laguna Seca, Zandvoort, Kyalami & Suzuka results

Last edited:
Great move mate. You were fast as hell, I tried my best but you were unstoppable so better to make the overtake easy. Good fight anyway. My race wasn't the best I was very slow yesterday, I tried to catch Nascentes at first but he was a lot faster as well. Overall a good race with no incidents, that's my goal. Head to Spa now.
yea i was struggling to find a point to try get by, I think it was only that corner you were mainly losing time. Decent battle, clean :)

It’s fantastic.
Hi Andrew, I‘m using this since years mainly for fuel calculation, but it can do much more. Very useful. Regards, Michael

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.