ACC Endurance Series Round 4 @ Laguna Seca - Mon 20th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I knew there was a reason why I haven’t raced Laguna Seca since Gran Turismo 3!

1:23.1 here, barely in control the entire lap. Understeer central in the BMW. I can see that pit exit causing absolute carnage!
I'm heading back on again in about 20mins to see if I can dial out some of the boat handling :roflmao: Are you in for Monday?

Sign me up,

I’m really struggling with consistency on this circuit which can only be due to lack of experience on it, I’ll give out my best though! :thumbsup:

Well my trusty Fanatec McLaren GT3 wheel has just started doing the infamous missed shifts that up until now I've managed to avoid. I've had to order an upgrade kit from Sim Racing Machines to replace the original switches :mad:

Still, works out cheaper than a new wheel I suppose and I've got my round rim I use for rally games as a backup for Monday - I'll be flicking the Bentley sideways in to the corners haha.

Well my trusty Fanatec McLaren GT3 wheel has just started doing the infamous missed shifts that up until now I've managed to avoid. I've had to order an upgrade kit from Sim Racing Machines to replace the original switches :mad:

Still, works out cheaper than a new wheel I suppose and I've got my round rim I use for rally games as a backup for Monday - I'll be flicking the Bentley sideways in to the corners haha.
Oh crap, is that something I’ve to look forward to? Is that the V2 with the magnetic shifter?

Hi, I'm not able to make this race due to an early shift the next day. I can do the 27th Feb race, but that may be the only other race I'll be able to make. It's a bit of a bummer because I enjoyed Monza and playing ACC again. I've been finding it difficult to join in a full championship, on any community, over the last few months.

Looking forward to this one. A track that seems most haven't had a lot of time on and one that doesn't seem to favour the big front engine cars - could be a Ferrari, McLaren or Porsche setting the pace here!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 141 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 35.4%