ACC Endurance Series Round 4 @ Laguna Seca - Mon 20th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
The link that @mklengel posted on the thread of round 3 is pretty good at explaining things for making liveries ! Thank you for it ! :thumbsup:

I repost it here in case some of you that are interested missed it : https://felixdicit.com/acc-custom-liveries-tutorial/

In the tutorial it says that Adobe illustrator is a great tool but photoshop does the job pretty well ( and I'm a noob at illustrator :rolleyes: ). BUT you really need to have a certain experience in photoshop (or GIMP if you don't have photoshop) to do it without wanting to bang your head on a wall :mad:

I managed to make a really simple livery to start, but now I know how everything (or almost) works and I just need time to make a cool one ( but livery time is no-practice time for the next race... :cautious: ). If any of you have questions about that or need help, I would be happy to help :)

On the livery topic: I use blender (3d open source program) for painting and GIMP for layering. Here is a short tutorial on how to use blender to create an acc livery:
ACC Blender Tutorial
On that note, would you guys be interested in a livery pack for the race day, so that we could see the other custom liveries?

On the livery topic: I use blender (3d open source program) for painting and GIMP for layering. Here is a short tutorial on how to use blender to create an acc livery:
ACC Blender Tutorial
On that note, would you guys be interested in a livery pack for the race day, so that we could see the other custom liveries?
Nice, cheers I’ll also check that out and select the method that I think I can make the biggest hash of

ACC Blender Tutorial
A livery pack would be awesome if someone would be happy to arrange that.

I can do it, no problem! I guess the easiest way would be just sending them via PM? If you have a better method in mind, let me know :thumbsup:
Awesome, thanks! A PM to you with a download link then you package them all together and post a main link would probably work. I think a series pack that gets updated on the main series thread would work best rather than a race by race pack.

Anytime the pack is updated just send me a link and I'll post it on the first post in that thread with an update date next to it.

Last edited:
Sound's great! If you guys want to share your livery for the race day, just send me a PM with the download link or the file directly attached. To make this job easier, it would be great if you could put package (WinRAR, 7zip) the Cars and Liveries folders, e.g.:
  • Cars folder
    • car.json
  • Liveries folder
    • Livery name folder
      • decals.png
      • decals.json
      • sponsors.png
      • sponsors.json
This format is not necessary, but would accelerate the process greatly :thumbsup:

I'm around 1:27 without training and I just did 2 or 3 races vs. the AI since I started playing ACC, so yeah 1:23 / 1:24 is a good pace (aliens doing 1:19:something)

I feel like the Porsche is OP on that track! :D
Let's see how it is when it counts!

Had to turn in a few laps during the week, won't be home for the weekend.
Yeh, the turn in on the Porsche is going to be really helpful around here. I'm just picking up loads of understeer and every few laps end up smacking one of the kerbs :roflmao:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%