ACC Endurance Series Round 4 @ Laguna Seca - Mon 20th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
gt3.jpg

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to PM me or post on this thread.

All premium members can sign up for this event.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here

*We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair*

Voice chat is available on Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.

Event Information
Server

Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Endurance Series Round 4
Password: Can be found HERE

Sessions
20:00 UTC/GMT 30 minute practice
20:30 UTC/GMT 15 minute qualifying
20:45 UTC/GMT 1 hour race - Mandatory stop with tyre change (pit any time)
TimeZone converter if needed

Time and weather settings in sim
1676384788295.png

To sign up for this event simply reply on this thread and I'll add you to the entry list.

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN GAME NAME

Entry List

bobbyD_
Jay Clarke 66
huggybendy
McFlunch
Hazzatron19
rborowik
RicardoJorge92
mklengel
SwannyUK
Sebastalona
Trox
Piotrek Blaszczak
Nascentes
Taj Johal (reserve)
CarlosB
tabletmctablet
Reefabus
Kischte

Last edited:
Not relevant your excuse to have 0 Laps on this track.;)
I have more than 100 and still can't master Laguna Seca.
Really a challenge for me, don't know why.:thumbsdown:
That doesn’t bode well for me then lol

If I can’t get the time to get on this week I wouldn’t want to just arrive at the starting grid hoping for the best :roflmao:

Hopefully I’ll get some time at the weekend :thumbsup:

I want to say in but I need to see if I have the time this week to learn the track, 0 hours on this circuit unfortunately. Argh :thumbsdown:
I had 0 laps on it in ACC, just a few on older games (not sure I ever went through it without a controller :D)
Did a couple of laps and it's quite fun. If you hit the right line, it feels flowy, but it's tricky to get perfect.

I'm back on the Porsche for this one.
Chris, count me in!

Last edited:
I had 0 laps on it in ACC, just a few on older games (not sure I ever went through it without a controller :D)
Did a couple of laps and it's quite fun. If you hit the right line, it feels flowy, but it's tricky to get perfect.

I'm back on the Porsche for this one.
Chris, count me in!
Yea it’s just one of those weeks where I might not get the time, in comparison to last week where I was at least a few hours per day lol

Hoping to get on though as I don’t want to miss out

I just did 90 minutes practice dialing the setup.

A couple of notes for people who don't know the track.
  • Make sure you have a breaking point for the pit exit. If you miss it, you will take people out on the T2 hairpin.
  • It's tempting to hug the inside green line going down on T1. Be careful with people coming out of the pits.
Anyone has any tips for T5 going into the first up hill? I seem to either be too early or too late on turn in.

Anyone joining later?

Anyone has any tips for T5 going into the first up hill? I seem to either be too early or too late on turn in.
I think breaking from just before the 2 board and getting in the power just at the solid white part apexing slightly later in the turn.

Or at least my brief run on it earlier I found it works, although my setup may affect this.

I by far don’t know this circuit so my thinking might not be accurate :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea