Ecclestone's Mother-in-Law Reportedly Kidnapped in Brazil

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Ecclestone mother in law kidnap.jpg

BBC News in the UK have made claims that the mother-in-law of Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone has been reportedly kidnapped in Brazil with a ransom of £28,000,000 UK Sterling demanded for her safe return.

Ecclestone - reportedly worth an estimated £2.4 billion - is supposedly required to have the £28 million ransom divided into four separate bags of cash, as reported by Brazilian publication Veja.

Brazil is no stranger to kidnapping attempts even within the Formula One circle, when at the 2010 Brazilian GP, Jenson Buttons' vehicle was approached by three men carrying machine guns on the Saturday evening of the Grand Prix weekend. However the news of Ms. Schunck's alleged kidnapping and ransom appears to be the highest recorded demand in Brazil's history.

No comment from Ecclestone has been forthcoming at this stage, but be sure to stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available.

Last edited by a moderator:
<Mod Edit: Posts that are disrespectful and beyond reasonable taste have no place here at RD.>

Wish somebody would kidnap mine.:whistling: I'd want the kidnappers to pay me before I'd accept her back.:cautious:

Wow. Some of these comments have been utterly disgusting. You may not like Ecclestone, but simply because this woman has a connection to him does not mean she in anyway deserves the situation that she is reportedly in.

Grow up gentlemen.

SK: "Oh hell yeah time for some fun...."

Open thread

<Mod Edit: Posts that are disrespectful and beyond reasonable taste have no place here at RD.><Mod Edit: Posts that are disrespectful and beyond reasonable taste have no place here at RD.><Mod Edit: Posts that are disrespectful and beyond reasonable taste have no place here at RD.><Mod Edit: Posts that are disrespectful and beyond reasonable taste have no place here at RD.><Mod Edit: Posts that are disrespectful and beyond reasonable taste have no place here at RD.>

:cry::cry::cry:

I was surprised to read that she lived in a district of Sao Paulo, not exactly known to be the safest place on earth!:O_o:

With the current world we live in though I'm not too sure where's safe...:unsure:

Just hope that they manage to get her back home safely.

Even though I had the mother-in-law joke ready at the tip of my fingers, once again we (Brazilians) go down on the news, but in the bad side of news.

First, the President has fallen, second, the Copa America debacle, third, the olympics, now this.

What else now? Isis?

Of course I don't want that woman to get hurt, but getting involved with dirty people will get you nicked sooner or later....and now don't come shouting Bernie is a nice man.
By the way, if he can pay his way out of everything, this shouldn't be an exception.
But what is her fault!?? She is involved with Bernie 'cause her daughter (that was 38 by the time) got married to him.
The way Bernie is, I don't think she get anything from him...

Even though I had the mother-in-law joke ready at the tip of my fingers, once again we (Brazilians) go down on the news, but in the bad side of news.

First, the President has fallen, second, the Copa America debacle, third, the olympics, now this.

What else now? Isis?
Well the only bad thing about the president falling is that she didn't fall deep enough yet :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back