Ross McGregor

Former Editor of Traxion.GG
Premium
Hi, I'm looking to simplify my sim-racing setup so have decided to sell my DSD wilwood pedals. They have a load cell brake and would be a great addition to a dedicated sim rig, or for someone that is heavily into sim-racing and looking to shave off that last tenth!

I've had mine for nearly 3 years now and never had an issue with them. They work with all the major sims on PC.

They currently retail for $895USD (£700) but i'll be prepared to accept offers around £400 depending on postage costs. For more info please just send me a quick message!

More info - and pics - here:

And a review from InsideSimRacing:

Last edited:
I have a bit of interest in these elsewhere but would rather sell to an RD member. £400 for a great set of bulletproof load-cell pedals guys! Used these to win the RD Mini championship back in 2017!

Mcgregor is fast as hell. He absolutely destroy us in the last RD Mini Challenge. Shame is he destroyed my laptimes by seconds with the same wheel:confused:.

I would buy those pedals if it werent because I have 5 months of high expenditures ahead.

Good luck with the sell Ross.

Mcgregor is fast as hell. He absolutely destroy us in the last RD Mini Challenge. Shame is he destroyed my laptimes by seconds with the same wheel:confused:.

I would buy those pedals if it werent because I have 5 months of high expenditures ahead.

Good luck with the sell Ross.

Thanks! That’s me back to using g27 pedals with the nixum spring mod. Long-term I’ll probably switch to thrustmaster or a g29, as I want to use my equipment with PS4/pc without switching pedals constantly.

Some better quality photos now i've removed the pedals from my rig:

IMG_9584 by Ross McGregor, on Flickr

IMG_9588 by Ross McGregor, on Flickr

IMG_9578 by Ross McGregor, on Flickr

IMG_9575 by Ross McGregor, on Flickr

IMG_9573 by Ross McGregor, on Flickr

IMG_9570 by Ross McGregor, on Flickr

IMG_9591 by Ross McGregor, on Flickr
2bkc6ZM

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes