Drone Camera Pro

Apps Drone Camera Pro 0.3.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dont know if I'm just not seeing where it is but does anyone know what settings would slow down the speed of movement when going up, down, left and right when using a controller? I'm having a hard time making smooth movements.

:::Nevermind, got it::::

Last edited:
I'm having another issue that I cant seem to figure out. I use a controller to operate the Drone cam. On the older non pro drone cam I used to be able to control DOF with my keyboard by hitting cntrl and left clicking with mouse to set the DOF area. I'm no longer able to use keyboard/mouse controls for that, I have to enable/disable DOF along with focusing using buttons on the controller. Only way it allows me to is if I disable drone cam. Ever since this I've also had issues with photo mode blurring the background instead of the focused car when using drone cam.

Tsuka1427 updated Drone Camera Pro with a new update entry:

0.3.4 - 2024.Feb.26

• Temporary measures have been taken to prevent camera shake caused by a bug in CSP.
    There is a problem with ac.GrabbedCamera implemented in CSP-Lua, so we have changed to a method that controls AC's free camera.
    However, this causes an issue with shaky audio.
  • Fixed a bug that did not work properly when operating the focus vehicle change key.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great mod, however has issue when trying to use it along side the photo app, when trying to take screen shots of car moving using shutter speed, game tends to crash

The mod is perfect for videos , the only problem I've had was recording. It only seems to want to record on auto move but not the video its self. I tried to open DVR settings from the drone mod but nothing happens and the record button doesn't stay toggled .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-23 170315.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-23 170315.png
    17 KB · Views: 12
This stupid camera won't let me use the mouse... I've tried everything, but it still doesn't work, anyone know what to do? I just want to rotate camera using the mouse and not the keyboard

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea