AC DRM Revival @ Spa - Thu 27Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Screenshot_drm_120_2_spa_25-9-118-23-28-46.jpg
Screenshot_drm_120_2_spa_25-9-118-23-32-13.jpg

A little help for the BMW 2002 Turbo drivers - the car (although the slowest in the Division 2 pack is a BLAAAAAST to drive - what a great car! What an engine!!!
https://acstuff.ru/s/0pbV

It is loaded with 60 liters of fuel (my standard setup fuel load) and runs Endurance tires (the harder compound).
You need to find the correct fuel load for the race and perhaps alter gearing and aero and differential settings to your personal taste.

Its a solid base to start from and in its current form with full fuel does already make for top 3 RSR lap times.

I guess @Buster will be trying twice to get a podium. Good luck mates.:O_o:
Would like to join this event but I am really not sure right now if I could make it. As you can never know when your flight is actually going to land. Anyway if I do I will sign up as soon as it is humanly possible. If I can't try not to have too much fun without me that would be just rude.:roflmao:

Thanks for the set-up @Dirk Steffen and advice.:thumbsup:

@Calvyn White ..you must make this event at all cost's ...apart from the event itself, you will actually get the chance to see Dirk driving a real car :p:p:confused::laugh::laugh:

So I assume you will not be racing in tonight's event
As much as I like to see real cars being raced. But I suspect I will miss it as he will be too far in front.:(:roflmao:
Try and few those cars today and for the love of me each one I pick it's got reinforced body bag written on the side, organ donor on the front and brain donor behind the wheel on the rear. So I've got virtually 0 of any type of success.:D

And yes I will be in tonight's event.
It's just that tomorrow night I got to pick up my son from the Gatwick at 22:15 ish and that's a big ish. And then at least a 70 minute drive back to my house. So good for tonight. I'm just not sure about tomorrow night.
Catch you later m8.

Sorry @Calvyn White ..I miss understood you :thumbsup: was putting 2 and 2 together and making 5 ..I am glad that you will be there tonight :thumbsup:

Would also be great to see you in this event ..I am driving the Lancia but on default setup.

Last edited:
Yes Bobby, let the old Convict win for once - maybe he gets hooked again and foregoes the future gems, crystals, makeup class and dress-rehearsal-club activities in favor of racing with those long forgotten good men he used to call his buddies.

I'll race you Bobby - bumpy-bumpety-bump - I will also be so kind and as of my recent T1 strategies (which worked out beautifully) I will give you a head start at Spa of ZE:RO:NOT.HING as a sign of goodwill.

giphy.gif
Every day I wake up to see what goodies you've left me in our threads. Today as usual I was not disappointed. Oh you crack me up son. Love it:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You've got it Jean. BTW, did you hear me last night when I said I wouldn't dive bomb you? I hope so. Now I'll mess with you all day when I'm behind you and if you are a little wide going into a corner or push away from the apex, I'll put the old nose there. It was fun racing you:)

What do you mean by you'll not dive bomb me? I heard you mentioning it but I didn't understand the expression. BTW I liked the race a lot. Lots of close battle and the racing was very clean. ;)

What do you mean by you'll not dive bomb me? I heard you mentioning it but I didn't understand the expression. BTW I liked the race a lot. Lots of close battle and the racing was very clean. ;)
A dive bomb is where someone is more than a car length back and then pulls out right at the braking zone to get their nose in there. It's something we see in real racing, but with the limited view we have in sims, it can lead to tears so it's discouraged in club racing. League racing is altogether different. There were a few times I felt close enough that it wouldn't be a dive bomb, but it was at Brooklands / Luffield and coming out of the chicane going into Club. Those areas are tough. I had the chance once, but you have the right to the corner as well, so when you turned in, I backed off. These events are about me having fun with you guys. Now, on Friday night in a GT3 race, it's a little more serious and the only way we can grow our race craft is to be a little more serious. Then in the same set of circumstances, I may have put my nose there and would expect you to allow me a little racing room. Make sense?

Anyway, I hope you understand and it was a blast racing you:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.