AC DRM Revival @ Spa - Thu 27Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, seeing as there is some disturbance within the force over the Zakspeeds dominance, maybe we should run just one car, like the 320i, it would certainly level the playing field some what. We can run Div 1 next week, then alternate back to a div 2 car the week after, just a thought:D:whistling:
I appreciate it, but there's no disturbance about the car. Drive that beautiful Capri. I'm just driving the BMW because I want too. Sometimes when I do include a P car, the tracks not right so there ya go.

They do at my age :laugh:;)

On another note, I managed to find over 2 secs on my previous best with this combo, remember that day Dirk spent over an hour using telemetry to catch me, admittingly he did, he won't now:D
Of course I won’t if you are running in the cheat-mobile ;-)
I cannot wait for the division 1 race to face that Convict off properly and finish him off in glory.

#ThatDidn’tSoundRight

To make sure The Convict finds the proper recources to prepare himself for the occasion (taken her newest interests seriously) I found these helpful links:

https://www.100percentpure.com/blogs/feed/lipstick-guide
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/trends/g16670904/fall-2018-bag-trends/
https://www.herworld.com/fashion/mu...ner-luxury-staples-versatile-gucci-chanel-ysl

No Porsche on the grid in a Gr.5 race - this is just too much to take.
I am now fully convinced that Bobby just HATES Porsche, he truly hates them. I want a divorce.
I finally got rid of the ugly x I had given you. It was just a joke and I hate seeing those on my wall so I have to really be upset with someone to let it stay. Now you just have the stupid
emoji-laugh.png
to look at.

Hmmmm.....I'm sure I signed up in the Capri :D
What force of evil has befallen me :unsure:
For I see I'm in the BMW 320i :poop:
NOOooo.........Could it be the hammer has fallen upon me :confused:

WHY?:O_o:
I demand answers..........:whistling::roflmao:
Please Explain!!!:sneaky:

Hmmmm.....I'm sure I signed up in the Capri :D
What force of evil has befallen me :unsure:
For I see I'm in the BMW 320i :poop:
NOOooo.........Could it be the hammer has fallen upon me :confused:

WHY?:O_o:
I demand answers..........:whistling::roflmao:
Please Explain!!!:sneaky:
Well, seeing as there is some disturbance within the force over the Zakspeeds dominance, maybe we should run just one car, like the 320i, it would certainly level the playing field some what. We can run Div 1 next week, then alternate back to a div 2 car the week after, just a thought:D:whistling:
I only do what you guys tell me:)
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

You've got it. I'll fight with Dirk...... I hope:unsure:
Yes Bobby, let the old Convict win for once - maybe he gets hooked again and foregoes the future gems, crystals, makeup class and dress-rehearsal-club activities in favor of racing with those long forgotten good men he used to call his buddies.

I'll race you Bobby - bumpy-bumpety-bump - I will also be so kind and as of my recent T1 strategies (which worked out beautifully) I will give you a head start at Spa of ZE:RO:NOT.HING as a sign of goodwill.

giphy.gif

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea