AC DRM Revival @ Spa - Thu 27Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bobby I have changed my car to the Lancia, really struggling to get the Capri to turn in.
No problems at all Craig. Have you tried changing the toe settings; front and back? It's a simple thing that can help the car rotate sometimes. If that doesn't do it, then it's ARB, springs, dampers and just a lot of witchcraft that does the job. Voodoo can be used, but I haven't gotten my license to practice that............yet:D

No problems at all Craig. Have you tried changing the toe settings; front and back? It's a simple thing that can help the car rotate sometimes. If that doesn't do it, then it's ARB, springs, dampers and just a lot of witchcraft that does the job. Voodoo can be used, but I haven't gotten my license to practice that............yet:D

Yeah I went straight for the toe ..problem is, max setting is 10 and it was already on nine :( ...so I knew at that point I needed to look for other options and sadly I do not have the required talent yet ...getting better everyday, but finding these car a hand full to setup.

Yeah I went straight for the toe ..problem is, max setting is 10 and it was already on nine :( ...so I knew at that point I needed to look for other options and sadly I do not have the required talent yet ...getting better everyday, but finding these car a hand full to setup.
@Dirk Steffen may be able to help you in a quick fix, but you can go softer sometimes or stiffer with springs and dampers to get the desired effect you're looking for. Their is no shortcut........unfortunately.

I know it is late but I will join you Hooligans tonight in the Capri (just because I like how it sounds!).
No time to really practice or setup so stock will just have to do. I'll have fun anyway and wait for all you impatient types to spin or run into each other and then I will pounce :p

Hooligans, Craig will be your host tonight and I thank him for stepping in on such short notice. I will not be able to attend, but I hope you boys have a blast. These cars with the Light Shader Mod are absolutely unbelieveable. If you don't believe me, just listen for Ze Krazy Germans oohs and aahs as the flames belch out of the magnificent machines.

Sorry fellow rev heads and race freaks but The Convict will be a no show for this one:(, the unpredictable back injury has decided Ive overdone it and has chucked a darkie at me, probably wont be around for the GT3 race tomorrow either.:speechless:
Have fun Y'all, may the best alien win:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry fellow rev heads and race freaks but The Convict will be a no show for this one:(, the unpredictable back injury has decided Ive overdone it and has chucked a darkie at me, probably wont be around for the GT3 race tomorrow either.:speechless:
Have fun Y'all, may the best alien win:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Goddamit - every time when you see your boat sinking, not getting any time out of your car, you go, shag the neighbor or do any other stupid stunt to get you out of the pickle of having to loose against me on teh track. Today I even choose the slow BMW 320i to give you a little bit of a much needed advantage and still you find an excuse ...

I hope you get that back sorted soonest as we see the hooligans drop like flies and it is hard for me alone to keep the bullshit level at sustainably high chin depth for everyone to wade though!

Hooligans, Craig will be your host tonight and I thank him for stepping in on such short notice. I will not be able to attend, but I hope you boys have a blast. These cars with the Light Shader Mod are absolutely unbelieveable. If you don't believe me, just listen for Ze Krazy Germans oohs and aahs as the flames belch out of the magnificent machines.
It is such a shame you couldn't be there Bobby - you were sorely missed.

As The Convict also choose the easy way out I had to resort to bumping into Luis instead - a really nice and clean punter too - you should have seen it. I am sure I would have made you proud.

I had a great race with Silent Andrew today though - he raced in the Jaegermeister BMW 320i and we met mid race and had a good, fun, tight battle for a few laps until he disappeared (disconnect, crash?).

@Suns That was a very nice battle there for a few laps - I wish it lasted for the whole race ;-)
That battle got me really exhausted, having to run 100% boost and fighting hard to get past and stay there - good fun!

Click for BIGGER and BETTER!

Attack at Blanchimont!
Screenshot_drm_120_2_spa_28-9-118-10-44-48.jpg

You got a better line through Eau Rouge / Raidillion and ... peek a boo!
Screenshot_drm_120_2_spa_28-9-118-11-0-2.jpg

But I braked later after you pulled side by side ;-)
Screenshot_drm_120_2_spa_28-9-118-11-6-48.jpg

Leading to ... Game Over !
Screenshot_drm_120_2_spa_28-9-118-11-14-39.jpg

I hope to race you again soon, preferably in anything with more than 500 hp, biiiig turbos and no more than 900kg of dry weight and no younger than a 1980 build - I like ladies of my own age ;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 270 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 133 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 238 13.5%