AC DRM Revival @ Feldbergring - Wed 14 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yeah, that's what it seems, but I dunno if I can have that time before the race, and I feel so worried I will be a stone on your way. :thumbsdown::whistling:
For me, I would like you to race. Anybody can make a mistake, especially in these cars. There are only a few drivers signed up. So long as we all do our best to look out for each other, there is nothing more we can do. Nobody can be upset if somebody makes an honest mistake, it's part of racing.
In any case, this is club racing - we are here to have fun. If there is an accident, no big deal, there will always be another race. :) :thumbsup:

For me, I would like you to race. Anybody can make a mistake, especially in these cars. There are only a few drivers signed up. So long as we all do our best to look out for each other, there is nothing more we can do. Nobody can be upset if somebody makes an honest mistake, it's part of racing.
In any case, this is club racing - we are here to have fun. If there is an accident, no big deal, there will always be another race. :) :thumbsup:
I'll try them and let you know by Wednesday morning. Thanks for your encouragement.

Last edited:
I tried them, WOW! I love them. The monastir is a little bit like dancing on clouds, and the unit I tried I think is broken :unsure: some coils and pieces were falling down every bit and then. :roflmao:
It really need to work the setup, it is too wobbly for my taste, too light at front.
Anyway, Wednesday then.
Please @Craig Dunkley would you be so kind to sign me up for this joyful and thrilling event? :) Monastir #23 please. (do you still have my Steam I.D.. if not let me know and I'll provide it again.) Thanks.

Yeah, that's what it seems, but I dunno if I can have that time before the race, and I feel so worried I will be a stone on your way. :thumbsdown::whistling:
The lap is very long, so we will lap you once or twice, tops :p
And I totally agree, please do race, it will be fun and you'll learn something for sure. :thumbsup:
I'll share my setup this evening, too. ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%