• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU DRM Revival @ Feldbergring - Wed 14 Aug 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Craig Dunkley, Jul 18, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 14-08-19
  1. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,719
    The Kunos server is down....

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,719
    @Victor Jimenez ..you were last seen today and you never responded, so I have to assume that you are not racing. If you wish to race please sign back in :thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  3. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,855
    Ok, I was fixing to post a pissy message about the servers and keeping me from running with you boys, but they popped back up so fingers crossed:unsure::)

Edit: Yep, here's the pissy post. Stupid servers are down right after I posted the above. I think I've cursed you guys:cautious::unsure: Son of a b#^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha Haha x 3
  4. ChikiWaki

ChikiWaki
    Premium

Ratings:
    +139
    I still cant get them :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    Premium

Ratings:
    +986
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,719
    RACE SERVER HAS BEEN CONFIGURED NO MORE CHANGES CAN BE MADE

We are waited for the Kunos servers to come back online.

• Beer Beer x 2
  7. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,855
    If we keep having trouble with them Craig, can we postpone to another time. This will be a blast. I'll keep trying to make a setup and I'll check back in at the top of the hour for practice and see where we stand. Lightning, servers down:cautious::mad: what else can they throw at me to prevent me from running with you guys. It's a conspiracy against the
    Damn Yankee.jpg I tell ya.

• Haha Haha x 3
  8. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,912
    There's a couple guys on the practice server right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mates89

mates89
    Matěj Polický Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Registracion please? :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. mates89

mates89
    Matěj Polický Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Rmt 120

11. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,719
    Kunos server is back online :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 2
  12. Victor Jimenez

Victor Jimenez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +290
    I'm sorry but I won't be able to arrive in time for the Race see you next.

• Beer Beer x 2
  13. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,719
    • Like Like x 1
  14. mates89

mates89
    Matěj Polický Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,719
    Dam dam not with the front runners but was happy with my position, then I lost foot control and steering :mad: ..this was the reason that I could not qualify ..controls are fine in rF2 and R3E ....I need to get this issue sorted quickly.

Well very few sign ups, so that was disappointing, but I hope you all still had some fun ...yes I know we all like to win, but for sure whilst you are having fun, you are getting quicker and quicker ...we need to race with drivers that are better to get better :thumbsup: I am a firm believer in this.

Hope to see you all next week ..lower powered cars but crazy fun to drive ..both of them :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums ..simply superb pace and consistency :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ...and congrads to all the drivers that finished, this was a very difficult combo to master :thumbsup::thumbsup:

@Bobby Pennington ..was great to see you back in action my friend ..long may it continue :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,719
    I have no idea what you said, but I see you in the race, that is the main point :thumbsup: but please use english only on this board, unless you are in a private conversation ..thank you :)

17. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,855
    I enjoyed dying many, many times. Glad I took nobody out with my piece of junk setup. Thanks for hosting @Craig Dunkley . @Ronnie Böhme and @Denis Betty your pace was awesome. Glad to see the new guys stick it out to the end. You'll make friends around here doing that:thumbsup:

• Love Love x 3
    • Beer Beer x 3
  18. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie
    David Pemberton Premium

Ratings:
    +2,886
    I was going to join you tonight. I was all set to go for a practice run this afternoon when my wheel decided to die on me :poop: I am now without a wheel for a week, and really annoyed that I missed tonight's race - sorry :(

• Beer Beer x 7
  19. ChikiWaki

ChikiWaki
    Premium

Ratings:
    +139
    Tiresome but so much fun to drive this cars!
    Congratulations to all participants, just to cross the finish line at the end of the race is an achievement :thumbsup:
    Sorry about your controls @Craig Dunkley hope you resolve the issue :geek:
    Well done job podium finishers, ;):thumbsup:

It was fun to race @Allan Ramsbottom, thank you for being fair. I made a mistake, of course, and you passed me again, it took me three laps to catch you again :D Sadly your pace was not as the DTM race. This time I've learnt my lesson and set the car for the straight, so I could overtake you. Though in hindside, I would say I should have left one notch up for the back aero :unsure:

@JeroenH you were too far away for me to attack, and also I am not sure if the 100% turbo would have lasted, I only used it the last lap, because the "damage" light was on all the time if I set the turbo to 100%, so I reaced with 90%. BTW, outstanding consistancy :thumbsup:

@Denis Betty and @Ronnie Böhme unfathomed speed and control, wow. :thumbsup:

BTW @Ronnie Böhme, if you don't mind, could you share your race setup? :unsure::whistling: I would like to see how can I improve my set up knowledge. So far I cannot compare with anyone, please :). Just if you want to.

And thank you to the racers who moved aside when I was passing them, nice checking your mirrors and flags :):thumbsup: I apologise for not thanking you at the moment, VR doesn't show the drivers names, and I was a hell of concentarted not to crash the whole race.
    Amazing race, again congrats to all.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  20. Lennart Groessl

Lennart Groessl
    Premium

Ratings:
    +143
    In the same boat right now, altough my wheel technically didn't die on me....
    It was my own stupidity that put me out of this race :cry::mad:

Remember kids, always make backups before you change things, also never touch a running system haha.

Im double annoyed by this though because this is basically my hometrack, as I live about 20 minutes away from the Feldberg and I know these roads like the back of my hand

• Beer Beer x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.