AC DRM Revival @ Feldbergring - Wed 14 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok, I was fixing to post a pissy message about the servers and keeping me from running with you boys, but they popped back up so fingers crossed:unsure::)

Edit: Yep, here's the pissy post. Stupid servers are down right after I posted the above. I think I've cursed you guys:cautious::unsure: Son of a b#^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
@Craig Dunkley,still no joy m8,so is the race postponed??
RACE SERVER HAS BEEN CONFIGURED NO MORE CHANGES CAN BE MADE

We are waited for the Kunos servers to come back online.
If we keep having trouble with them Craig, can we postpone to another time. This will be a blast. I'll keep trying to make a setup and I'll check back in at the top of the hour for practice and see where we stand. Lightning, servers down:cautious::mad: what else can they throw at me to prevent me from running with you guys. It's a conspiracy against the
Damn Yankee.jpg
I tell ya.

Dam dam not with the front runners but was happy with my position, then I lost foot control and steering :mad: ..this was the reason that I could not qualify ..controls are fine in rF2 and R3E ....I need to get this issue sorted quickly.

Well very few sign ups, so that was disappointing, but I hope you all still had some fun ...yes I know we all like to win, but for sure whilst you are having fun, you are getting quicker and quicker ...we need to race with drivers that are better to get better :thumbsup: I am a firm believer in this.

Hope to see you all next week ..lower powered cars but crazy fun to drive ..both of them :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums ..simply superb pace and consistency :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ...and congrads to all the drivers that finished, this was a very difficult combo to master :thumbsup::thumbsup:

@Bobby Pennington ..was great to see you back in action my friend ..long may it continue :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was going to join you tonight. I was all set to go for a practice run this afternoon when my wheel decided to die on me :poop: I am now without a wheel for a week, and really annoyed that I missed tonight's race - sorry :(

Tiresome but so much fun to drive this cars!
Congratulations to all participants, just to cross the finish line at the end of the race is an achievement :thumbsup:
Sorry about your controls @Craig Dunkley hope you resolve the issue :geek:
Well done job podium finishers, ;):thumbsup:

It was fun to race @Allan Ramsbottom, thank you for being fair. I made a mistake, of course, and you passed me again, it took me three laps to catch you again :D Sadly your pace was not as the DTM race. This time I've learnt my lesson and set the car for the straight, so I could overtake you. Though in hindside, I would say I should have left one notch up for the back aero :unsure:

@JeroenH you were too far away for me to attack, and also I am not sure if the 100% turbo would have lasted, I only used it the last lap, because the "damage" light was on all the time if I set the turbo to 100%, so I reaced with 90%. BTW, outstanding consistancy :thumbsup:

@Denis Betty and @Ronnie Böhme unfathomed speed and control, wow. :thumbsup:

BTW @Ronnie Böhme, if you don't mind, could you share your race setup? :unsure::whistling: I would like to see how can I improve my set up knowledge. So far I cannot compare with anyone, please :). Just if you want to.

And thank you to the racers who moved aside when I was passing them, nice checking your mirrors and flags :):thumbsup: I apologise for not thanking you at the moment, VR doesn't show the drivers names, and I was a hell of concentarted not to crash the whole race.
Amazing race, again congrats to all.

Last edited:
I was going to join you tonight. I was all set to go for a practice run this afternoon when my wheel decided to die on me :poop: I am now without a wheel for a week, and really annoyed that I missed tonight's race - sorry :(

In the same boat right now, altough my wheel technically didn't die on me....
It was my own stupidity that put me out of this race :cry::mad:

Remember kids, always make backups before you change things, also never touch a running system haha.

Im double annoyed by this though because this is basically my hometrack, as I live about 20 minutes away from the Feldberg and I know these roads like the back of my hand

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back