AC DRM Revival @ Feldbergring - Wed 14 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Cant get to load??,just goes blank then back to start screen,works fine on the DTM server??

Been working on the server now for almost an hour, files have been deleted and replaced. The server is now running the correct files both for the track and the mod...have also tested and all is good to go ....links on first page is the version we are using (track) ..the Revival package is now on version 1.2 ...if you already own the Revival package? you may be running an old version? so make sure you are on version 1.2...if you have recently purchased the Revival mod you will already be on version 1.2, meaning you are good to go.

Alan because of the changes I have just made to the server you may want to try again? If you still get the checksum error? it means you need to update the track (link on front page) or update your Revival mode

Taken from DRM Revival site .....
If a new version is available, you will get an automatic generated email with a download link for a new version of the DRM-REVIVAL MOD

This event is official ...but would love to see more sign ups :D ...I know I will not even be in the top five, but driving these cars on this track at the front or the rear is truly a total blast :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back