Dream DLC & Post 1.0 Content

Chris

Premium
News, teasers, screenshots and speculation about future content.
We already know more-or-less what we can expect post-1.0 in terms of cars and tracks, but hey, let's kick off with some new development screenshots of the incredible Nissan GTR GT3, and the Sauber-Mercedes C9

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I dont get why @Mid-pack Jack @Andreas Knöpke are "complaining".
If you dont like the series (i am not a big fan of it eitehr), than dont play it. Simple as that. But i am happy abou every new licencse, about every well done mod and some people may would enjoy it. Better have it than not.

Well firstly I am not complaining. And secondly I just don't want to encourage electic racing one tiny little bit as is my perogative.
I'm a petrolhead, I love the noise and smell related to motorsport and I detest this electic crap and do not think it should be encouraged at all. I would rather no racing than electric racing and that includes my beloved motorcycling too. I also hate the electric TT.
But that is my opinion and you are entitled to it. :) ;)

You can hate electric racing all you want, but you can't escape the fact that it's the driving technology that's helping to boost the performance of Hypercars to an astronmical level... And it's only just begun. The WEC and Formula One have integrated electric energy recovery systems to their cars, and now that technology is transferring to road cars.

Personally I'm not a fan of Formula E, but not because it's electric. I don't really like it because of the fan-boost.

I'm a petrolhead, I love the noise and smell related to motorsport and I detest this electic crap and do not think it should be encouraged at all. I would rather no racing than electric racing and that includes my beloved motorcycling too.
I'm a fan of machines in general, it doesn't need to have a particular power source for me to like it. I can look at a truck and think it's an incredible machine in it's own right.

I'm really looking forward to an electric future, bar range, weight and sound (although sound is purely subjective and I could see a really loud engine becoming annoying if you had to live with it every day) electric cars are better in every conceivable way that matters. They will be faster, they will be able to go around a corner better, they'll be more reliable, easier to maintain and are opening up new features that oil cars won't be able to match. I think in ten years time electric cars will be able to run rings around any oil based car.

Kunos said Dream Pack DLC and the 1.1 patch will come at Q1 2015.
Q1 2015 ends at March 31st.. so worst case scenario, the waiting period ends in 48 days. :)

PS The only thing that seems off in those jaw-dropping screenshots are the non-rotating disc brakes. It only matters in screenshots and photo mode, so no biggie.

Graphically, cars such the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 and the McLaren F1 GTR are looking splendid. We trust that the physics and importantly the sounds of the screaming V6 and BMW V12 engines respectively will be replicated faithfully as well. These 2 aspects for me form the very essense of a sim...
Let's wait and see...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back