Dream DLC & Post 1.0 Content

Chris

Premium
News, teasers, screenshots and speculation about future content.
We already know more-or-less what we can expect post-1.0 in terms of cars and tracks, but hey, let's kick off with some new development screenshots of the incredible Nissan GTR GT3, and the Sauber-Mercedes C9

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Honestly hope its not Enzo, probably the worst vehicle made by Ferrari.
If is F50 I hope its F50 GT, otherwise will be one more disappointment.
Also would be great if we could have F40 Competizione as upgrade, these two are really beasts with wheels.

Maybe it is just a hint, that it will be another Ferrari... not the Enzo in particular.
Or it has nothing to do with it and it will be another license (there are still some car companys missing :p)

No chance of F355? that's my long cherished wish rather than any other street Ferrari. And not to mention of the F355 Challenge too. Do you anyone remember the F355 Challenge of sega a decade ago? it was AFAIK the first racing sim for arcade which was suporting H shifter & clutch. Not only back then but it's been the only arcade racing sim out of arcadyness up to this day. Driving F355 at Suzuka...you know that was epic and I really enjoyed it, though not as much tries. I can't forget it the impression when I first tried.

Enzo would be welcome in its way, and any other V12's too, but the mid-range Ferrari(on todays view) as the counterpart of the 4C, BMW's, Lotus' and anything being in AC would be awesome!

394_2.JPG

I think the DLC probably won't come now until nearer March or April. I definitely don't think it will be in time for Christmas, or even January, which I believe was the latest rumor.
I wouldn't say it will take until March for the DLC but it doesn't look like we'll get it this side of Christmas. There's a post from twitter on the official forum were they say there's no chance of it this side of Christmas.

I hope we get a present of a new car though.

Son? You're pissed with something, bro? Shouldn't. Dream DLC?
The price for this game without content was basically the same as if it was a final release with full content, I have trusted and that is only my fault not blaming anyone, but at this stage I am really disappointed with what I have in matters of content and quality and even more disappointed with support and cover that Kunos is giving to those sharks who are profiting selling mods for this game making this thing in a pure unofficial paid content nightmare, I have no respect for such attitudes and unless Kunos is stopping those sharks surely wont see one more cent from me.
/enough said.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back