Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello dear Wotever. I wanted to consult the programs to edit the widget of the different dashstudio boards. I'm working on the Dash of the Ford Fiesta R5. And I already have an armed demo. I got to enter the PFD manual of the dash and extract exact images, I also got good captures of it. But I do not know with the program the same ones are edited.
Thank you.
a greeting.

Thank you to respond quickly, there is a problem not very lay in the subject and tried already of all the ways but I can not do anything always of an error just wanted to connect a led when it arrives in rpm maximum equal in the shift light, but I can not somebody can me help make a sketch for me to understand.
Hi,
I share my sketch that I use with my Arduino Mega. I'm also using a 74hc595 with 7 LEDs and a gear indicator 7-segment display. That is achieved by 2 of 74hc595 chips connected in series. I'm sending out 2 bytes, one for "shiftlight" and another for "gear". You need to send 1 byte if you just need one 74hc595.
You might find what you're looking for in the code. I have many more stuff connected, including a BMW E36 instrument cluster, but ignore those. :)

Attachments

• E36_v4.ino.txt
    66 KB · Views: 832
  • 20160323_123335_s.jpg
    20160323_123335_s.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 225
Hi, In the previous versions, it was able to creat a network.

Now I finished my setup, and all network options are gone?

How do I setup a network connection with all the hardware on my second PC?

Hi, In the previous versions, it was able to creat a network.

Now I finished my setup, and all network options are gone?

How do I setup a network connection with all the hardware on my second PC?

Hi,

I'm affraid I had to get remove this feature in the latest version it was notified in the changelog : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/update?update=33235

I don't like remove feature, but this one was really causing troubles in term of code in order to get further developments.
I made this feature mostly for dash (on screen) remote access, to avoid local computer overhead but since I made the web access which replace it in a much better way.
What usage were you planning ? I admit it was really slowing down further developments and since I never heard anyone using it since September I thought I could remove it with no harm. Sorry for the inconvienience, if there is no alternative solution I will add it back ;)

I'm looking at using a 5 inch screen for my rig and was wondering if anybody knows where I can get a bezel made? There's plenty of free 3D printing plans out there on the net but as I don't have a 3D printer I'm a bit stuck. Any ideas?

I'm looking at using a 5 inch screen for my rig and was wondering if anybody knows where I can get a bezel made? There's plenty of free 3D printing plans out there on the net but as I don't have a 3D printer I'm a bit stuck. Any ideas?
Do it as I have done:
- sheet of aluminium (2mm)
- jigsaw
- drilling machine
- carbon film
- enough spare time
- hand crafting skills

Hell Yeah! I find way to use 2 phone with 2 diffrent dash at same time with posibility to change screen on concret device! I copy whole dashboard and make widget with this dash (5 screen in widget), then put this widget on new dash with one screen. Now I have assigned button to "nextscreen" and "previousscreeb" to control first phone and "actionA" and "actionB" to change screen in widget on second screen ;D :D

I can use up to 3 diffrent screen this way. Or 5 screen if I make loop with screen ;D

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.2.2 - False start

Hi !

All my excuse for the yesterday update, the HTML engine was not correctly working in overlay mode, but that it is never too late to do the right thing. Here a fixed version :

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do it as I have done:
- sheet of aluminium (2mm)
- jigsaw
- drilling machine
- carbon film
- enough spare time
- hand crafting skills

or if you have found/made a 3d model that's right for your screen, you can use 3d hubs. You upload the model and then it finds people/businesses with a 3D printer near you and you can either collect it or have it mailed out to you. The costs seem reasonable enough and vary based on the 'hub' you are using. Once you upload your model, it will generate a quote. After choosing a hub, they then validate your model and confirm the price. I'm waiting on a few parts coming for my 5" screen at the moment (+ a print of wotever's model for WS2812LED and arduino housing). Ordered on Sunday, should be here by the end of the week (subject to Christmas post!).

https://www.3dhubs.com/

I've used the service before when I got a print done of a short shift plate for my thrustmaster TH8 gear shifter.

Hi,
I share my sketch that I use with my Arduino Mega. I'm also using a 74hc595 with 7 LEDs and a gear indicator 7-segment display. That is achieved by 2 of 74hc595 chips connected in series. I'm sending out 2 bytes, one for "shiftlight" and another for "gear". You need to send 1 byte if you just need one 74hc595.
You might find what you're looking for in the code. I have many more stuff connected, including a BMW E36 instrument cluster, but ignore those. :)

first thank you very much
take a doubt, this is just button or led?
// ------ set Pit Limiter -------
digitalWrite(39,pitLimiter);

I have a question about the system info plugin. I mainly use it only for displaying system time when idle. I get warning message popups in the windows system tray area regularly, stating various system voltages and rpms reaching critical values, which are certainly false positive.
Windows 7 and Asus motherboard running AiSuite software. Any ideas why it's doing it? Can I just turn off that part of the monitoring in SimHub?

This might be a dumb question, but are my overclocking and power saving settings being altered by not running the suite? Is it just for monitoring?
All settings from AI Suite are "stored" in BIOS / UEFI. So the current power and OC settings stay effective even when AI Suite isnt running.
TBH, AI Suite is a piece of crap. IMHO.

Hello, I have two modules an arduino uno and nano with 8 leds each but I can configure only one module out of two! How to configure the two moludes my leds are WS2812b thank you

Hello, I have two modules an arduino uno and nano with 8 leds each but I can configure only one module out of two! How to configure the two moludes my leds are WS2812b thank you
Hi !
HEre is a few advices to make sure everything will get ok ;)
  • Make sure to enable multiple usb the two boards recognised .
    upload_2017-12-20_18-19-30.png
  • Also make sure to give a unique name for each arduino when uploading the sketch to the arduino setup tool .
    upload_2017-12-20_18-20-21.png
  • Make sure the correct number of leds is declared here for each boards :
    upload_2017-12-20_18-21-14.png
  • Concerning the display content itself, the default settings should fit 16 leds and it should just work.
By the way you can chain the leds on a single arduino by wiring the out of the first led board to the in of the second led board
upload_2017-12-20_18-27-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-20_18-16-47.png
    upload_2017-12-20_18-16-47.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.4%