Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played with plastic transparency, i still use it on a daily basis like you can see it on my videos and I'm really happy with it :D, I guess any coulours would give varying results.
To print it I have a hotbed with katpton protection which gives a glassy finish of the face on the bed.
Not sure I'll be able to do that... I don't have my own printer so will be getting it done via 3D hubs

I see two cumulated things one easy, one less, for the regular blink I guess you edited the screen and enabled blinking option. It's an option available per screen, try to edit main screen and disable the option.

Then comes the disconnects, from what I see in the video I see "glitches" in the display. I would double check solders of the tm1638 .when not connected properly and reliably it can cause such disconnects.

Hello
I still do not like it on the video :(
I got stuck tm1638
please feel free to send me a specific setting SimHub tm1638

From what I see you enabled the nextion display, probably it's trying to use the same comport :

Go here and uncheck "enabled" and click "apply":
upload_2017-12-16_18-2-37.png

For the original blinking have you checked your wiring ? Like I said I've seen lot of artefect (some digits part powering on and off) and it is really the sign of a weak wiring.

Ak ste pôvodne blikať, ste skontrolovali svoje zapojenie? Ako som povedal, videl som veľa artefaktov (niektoré číslice sa zapínajú a vypínajú) a je to naozaj známkou slabého vedenia. [/ QUOTE]

Yes

Hello dear Wotover. I have been editing the DashStudio and the RGB led lights of arduino nano. It's amazing. I ask if there is a way to change or edit the route order of the LEDs. That is to say, that we can edit his route from left to right and from both sides to the center, that is from left and right to the center.
Sorry for my English.
From already thank you very much.

Hello dear Wotover. I have been editing the DashStudio and the RGB led lights of arduino nano. It's amazing. I ask if there is a way to change or edit the route order of the LEDs. That is to say, that we can edit his route from left to right and from both sides to the center, that is from left and right to the center.
Sorry for my English.
From already thank you very much.
Hi ! In fact you can go to any directions :
Just play with the "position" for instance 1 to 8 is left to right, but by simply resversing it (8 to 1) you will go right to left.
upload_2017-12-16_19-58-29.png

Ak ste pôvodne blikať, ste skontrolovali svoje zapojenie? Ako som povedal, videl som veľa artefaktov (niektoré číslice sa zapínajú a vypínajú) a je to naozaj známkou slabého vedenia. [/ QUOTE]

Yes
I have inspected really closely your video, there are missing segments (in red in my screenshots) and other clues I can see. For me this indicates that there is a hardware problem, the tm1638 is not receiving correctly the data,
This could be related to a defective tm1638 (even if after two years I've almost never seen defectives tm1638) or a defective arduino (it can happens more often). I already had such behaviour myself in the past, and it was coming from unstable wiring

upload_2017-12-16_20-6-0.png

upload_2017-12-16_20-9-41.png

There are also other problems which can come from USB hubs (avoid them) and unstable chinese USB to serial chips (on the arduino). Make sure to have the latest drivers installed (I have bundled with simhub an updated version for the CH340G chips in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\UpdatedDrivers\CH341SER

@danielwrc try to edit start led and end led position first from 1 to 4, second from 8 to 5

The file is for 16 LEDs, you have only 8 ;-)

Works also with 32 LEDs but this was to much :roflmao:

Last edited:
I'm making a dashboard design for rally. I want something simple and effective (without speed or any other irrelevant data), replicating the dashboard that can be seen in this video:

The features include: large gear indicator, the background of which goes red at full revs, yellow side boxes that are visible at 85%, pit indicator, lap time and that's all. Recently, by reading the Excel document with a chart about the data supported by different games, I discovered CurrentSectorIndex, which indicates the sector that you are in, as you can see too on the vertical bar on the left in Dirt Rally. So, I've included this too. What other interesting data can be displayed with Dirt Rally and Simhub?

simhub-dashboard-rally.jpg
Hello, friend, a question: you already have that dash ready. It's amazing, I'm a WRC fan and I loved your dash. Would you give it to me for the download?
Thank you-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play