DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
help i did everything right but it still says err how can i fix this? my save: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s6n15nnrbo9o9n4/Help.zip/file i followed radex's video but still no luck

1. One nut from the racing turbo is not fully screwed down
2. The two screws on the exhaust header that connect to the exhaust inlet tube are not screwed in
3. two nuts on the exhaust header are not screwed down all the way.

4. Don't install both exhaust outlet tube and straight exhaust. It's a bug that this is possible.

Installed your previous mod and it works absolutely perfect (turbo mod), however i am having issues with this one. Im not sure if its just something right in front of me or maybe im just retarded. I renamed all the files with the OVERRIDE_ in front of them, made sure the modapi_v120 is in the correct folder, and pasted everything else into the correct folder.

Thanks heaps

(sorry just realized i put this in the wrong mod discussion hahahaha)

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    125.7 KB · Views: 83
Installed your previous mod and it works absolutely perfect (turbo mod), however i am having issues with this one. Im not sure if its just something right in front of me or maybe im just retarded. I renamed all the files with the OVERRIDE_ in front of them, made sure the modapi_v120 is in the correct folder, and pasted everything else into the correct folder.

Thanks heaps

(sorry just realized i put this in the wrong mod discussion hahahaha)
1. Wrong mod.

2. Update Modloader to the latest v1.1.7
You are on 1.1.5 and in v1.1.6 something was added that the mod uses.

As you have an outdated version. This is not usable and will make the mod crash

It should. Can you give mor information?
On my side i still get the blowoff sound
Well, I installed the Racing turbo, and when I let go of the gas nothing happened. The turbo pressure and all was good. Every part was installed. I suggested the mod to my friend, and he experienced the same. I do btw not use the ECU mod. SatsumaTurboCharger in assets folder updated 04.06.2020

Last edited:
Amigo, tengo un problema cuando instalo el mod, me da un error. -detalles: la referencia de objeto no está establecida en una instancia de un objeto en VoidOnLoad () Ayuda, por favor, realmente me gusta este mod y quiero usarlo
Captura de pantalla (1).png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea