Do you personally know of any females that play racing games?

I just lose purposely from time to time. Keeps her interested.:wink:

You better not be doing that now!:mad: ;)

Nice! four months ago prior to meeting me, my girlfriend had no idea what Topgear was. Now its one of her favorite shows.

Richard Hammond is So cute! . I like Topgear because it's not like your average normal car show most guys are into. The three guys are so funny and the things they do on the show....Priceless!. I really liked the Vietnam Special.

I really didn't want to post this one but my girlfriend said she will sign up here just to post it herself:mad::D so here it is.We did this last week.This is Race07"s version of Alpine Hills. And yes she is better than me on it:oops: she has more time on it than i do. It has become a mission for her to be competitive with me on my sims. So i'm chasing her ghost replay.

I added another view.You can see were i lose confidence and were i made my mistakes.

Is this bruising my ego? it did but i'm over it
Is it a kick to my goolies? Yes but it's the first time ever i don't mind getting kicked there! roflmao!:D

Hehe you should of practiced more then! Plus i'm allowed to be faster than you on some tracks, you're faster than me on a lot of other tracks so give me this one:)

Pauline keeps calling V8 SC's "Superstar Cars":mad: i want her to stop doing that!:)

V8 SUPERCARS!:D

Well guys we finally did it! Pauline and I raced each other, just us one on one. Yesterday I was at my friends place helping him out setting up his FFB on his wheel, my friend asks me "You ever race Pauline?". " Nope, she's chased my ghosts many times" then it just clicked in.

"I can set up a Dedi right now here!". I knew Pauline was at home so i called her and asked " What do you say, you and I race one on one right now?" " Hell yeh!" was her answer:) so set up a Dedi at High Speed Ring, we picked DTM cars and off we went for 6 laps.

:mad: You'll see why on the last lap but all good;). It was fun going up against Pauline. A rematch is definitely going to happen!.

I beat one of our friends:)

He got Race about a week and a half ago and thought he could beat me so he challenged me to a race. Hiro set up the server and we raced at Most. It's my favorite track now and i know it well.

Guy term; "I Skooled him!":p

I think Hiro and i should race at Most for our rematch.

Hehe, late last night Pauline did a ten lap race online at Puebla Oval. I set her fuel low for qualifying but I forgot to set it back and she forgot to tell me but off she goes to do her race. She made it up to 7th out of 11drivers then dropped backed to 9th . Pauline ran of fuel on the last lap and DNF'd.

Sorry my bad.

She called me a Doofus to the guys on Chat! lol.

The amount of Lol's that came up was priceless:)

We did some Game Stock Car tonight and Pauline likes it.:)

We both wish Portland track was available for Race.

edit: Ok Pauline made it look easy concidering it is her first time playing. I just checked game and realized All Assists were still on. Doh! we'll have to try again without:)

Edit #2 So we both tried GSC with all assists off and well hehe we're all over the place:D. It's actually fairly difficult to keep car straight on the really bumpy tracks.

Here's Pauline trying some Rally Car.

Pauline's hot lap practicing for the possible entering of Sunday morning's STCC race at Valencia. She is signed up as a reserve:cool:
She is not sure which car she wants to use the Opel or her Volvo C30.

She's comfortably doing 1:47's which probably is a backmarker time but it is cool that it is her first race with RD.

Pauline's hot lap practicing for the possible entering of Sunday morning's STCC race at Valencia. She is signed up as a reserve:cool:
She is not sure which car she wants to use the Opel or her Volvo C30.

She's comfortably doing 1:47's which probably is a backmarker time but it is cool that it is her first race with RD.

WHAAAT! That's 20 seconds faster then I am :D!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.