Do you personally know of any females that play racing games?

Just wondering if any of you have wives or girlfriends that like playing driving sims or driving games as much as you do? My girlfriend recently started driving the easy courses with low hp cars on GT5.

I can say I have never met a female that was into driving games of any sort.

Side rant...

The Entertainment Software Association claims 40% of gamers are girls. I find this really hard to believe unless they are only going off of data they got from Facebook scams games. I could see 40% of Farmville users being female, but not 40% across the industry at all.

I have female friends who enjoy a good game of NFS. Other than that, I don't have a significant other (yet!) but if she was into sim racing that would be pretty damn awesome. I couldn't let her beat me though... :tongue:

I have some female friends that likes to play Race07/GTRE. Even some NFSS.
But they always fail when it comes to driving, thinking it is some kind of Mario Kart, lol.
However, they are getting much better. One of my female friends did an complete lap around both Green Hell, and Le Mans without crashing.

I have some female friends that likes to play Race07/GTRE. Even some NFSS.
But they always fail when it comes to driving, thinking it is some kind of Mario Kart, lol.
However, they are getting much better. One of my female friends did an complete lap around both Green Hell, and Le Mans without crashing.
Wow Green Hell, nice! and Le Mans as well. I have my GF chase my ghost on Indy Speedway .I give about 70% of my effort and she can pretty much keep up. Like to her try some harder courses.

There was a period were my sister gave sim-racing a try (that means that she stole my sim-racing rig) but then I made her get bored of it because she would never give me the time to do some proper races.

My girlfriend liked to play TDU before, and last weekend she tried out rFactor after she saw me driving a Trabant in it:)
But her favourite games are the Sims, Heroes of Might&Magic, Might&Magic, and such. (I like those too, especially the last 2:))

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back