dkPedals

Apps dkPedals 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
So, does it work? Does it give you 100% CPU usage? That would be strange.
Lol no that's my pc. It's an i3 processor with 8gb ram, around 1.5 gb is for the integrated graphics. Graphics quality has to suffer for gameplay at an average of 30fps. Not an issue.

Usually play solo, or race up to 10 cars. 2real works well with up to 25 cars without dropping frames. But that day I set up okutama with traffic ai and mixed up a few traffic cars with racers.

It was quite cool, you're just taking it easy overtaking traffic then a race car fly's past and an F1 car appears and takes you both on and disappears ahead. Interesting!

It's worse when it's two way. If you don't see the F1 coming towards you it turns you into a helicopter.

I need an upgrade reall but saying that it works well

Just upgraded the wheel from a PS2 wheel to a tmx. That'll do for now.

Attachments

• DC9BB033-5A24-4B15-8774-26A87EA7A888.jpeg
    DC9BB033-5A24-4B15-8774-26A87EA7A888.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 4EEA77DD-14C5-44A4-94D6-A9B163E11F5D.jpeg
    4EEA77DD-14C5-44A4-94D6-A9B163E11F5D.jpeg
    504 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hello Dennis, I installed the mod and it shows up in Content Manager but not in game in the right sidebar. Do you know any fixes?

Attachments

• Bild_2023-07-23_232300574.png
    Bild_2023-07-23_232300574.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    18.3 KB · Views: 19
Hello Dennis, I installed the mod and it shows up in Content Manager but not in game in the right sidebar. Do you know any fixes?
This is strange. I know that with CSP it has changed a bit how to activate apps. I am also having problems finding the apps.

If you start the game without Content Manager maybe the app easier to find. Once you add the app in the game you would also be able to use it with Content Manager.

Please try this and get back to me.

This is strange. I know that with CSP it has changed a bit how to activate apps. I am also having problems finding the apps.

If you start the game without Content Manager maybe the app easier to find. Once you add the app in the game you would also be able to use it with Content Manager.

Please try this and get back to me.
Can't find it either there.

There is also nothing in the py_log.txt file

Last edited:
Can't find it either there.

There is also nothing in the py_log.txt file

Strange. The py_log should read something like...
Code:
[dkPedals] Starting...
[dkPedals][dkConfigHandler] dkPedals (apps/python/dkPedals\dkPedals.ini) is the first app added to dkConfigHandler app array.
[dkPedals] AC patch installed.
[dkPedals] Configuration applied...

Does it look like this in the file system? Disregard the "old" folder and the python cache.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-24 092955.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-24 092955.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Strange. The py_log should read something like...
Code:
[dkPedals] Starting...
[dkPedals][dkConfigHandler] dkPedals (apps/python/dkPedals\dkPedals.ini) is the first app added to dkConfigHandler app array.
[dkPedals] AC patch installed.
[dkPedals] Configuration applied...

Does it look like this in the file system? Disregard the "old" folder and the python cache.
It didn't. I added the missing files now and now it works.

Thank you so much for your help and quick responds.

Hey for some reason all the bars do not show up until the corresponding input is given. At the start of a race I only have brake, gas, and ffb, at the start of a replay I only have clutch, brake, and gas. I want to see all of the bars at all times. What is going on?

Last edited:
Great app. Question - is it possible to see brake pedal inputs in a replay for another driver?

Currently the brake pedal inputs work for myself (can see full range of input modulation), but for other drivers it simply shows as either 100% or 0% only.

Looking to watch telemetry data from fast drivers in replays to improve

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes