Authorised Vendor DK Sigma Motion System | USA Made

DK DNA

2023-10-31 - DK SimLab.jpg

@Peter, I'll start by thanking you for all the efforts you're making to always offer us more improvements and compatibility. Can I ask you if the new WRC is being planned? If so, do you have a date planned?

We have the game but there is not UDP support from the developers, so many are upset as there is also no clear indication when in the future the game will have telemetry support. :-( or VR support, or proper triple screen support. Also lots of other bugs but the online paid or subsidized reviews claim its great and fun, and I think the most obvious ones state that the games is very much unfinished... Ourselves when we tried it, there are obvious graphical issues (stuttering) and low FPS even with everything set to med/low graphic settings.

So.... We are unfortunately at the mercy of the game developer. I don't know when they will get their stuff together, but also giving them some sympathy as it looks like they were pushed to deliver something this year and quickly... Same thing happened to WRC-Generations, and it took months before they started to patch it, although still many bugs remain.

I think this paints an interesting perspective. I think the simulation market has shifted and is still shifting. During covid it seems we went from static $2000 rigs (which relatively is still expensive for most) to full motion rigs that cost $20,000 or more.... And with that expectations have changed but he developers like EA Sports and others look more at their customers that keep them alive, the thousands of console users with controllers. I think they want to and have to please them first.... But I think there is definitely room in the market for a WRC game/F1 game, story based, with proper physics that a developer could charge $100/200 for given that it delivers... VR support, high frequency telemetry support, proper triple screen. But as it stands for me, BeamNG feels better than this title... for offroad vehicles and such.

There is more discussion here about UDP support too: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/UDP-Telemetry/td-p/12912702/highlight/false/page/5

@Peter, I'll start by thanking you for all the efforts you're making to always offer us more improvements and compatibility. Can I ask you if the new WRC is being planned? If so, do you have a date planned?

Attachments

• 1698932162892.png
    1698932162892.png
    44 KB · Views: 32
Thank you for your response and your complete analysis. It must be admitted that playing a car game - without movement - is bland now! :rolleyes:

I will continue to discover WRC 2023 ...hoping for full compatibility later.

Thanks again Peter. I wish you a nice weekend!

Black Friday Deals
and why we don't do them...

We don't choose one day or a few days to provide discounts on products. We try to provide value for value each day of the year. Our motion products are the only ones that are CNC made from billet aluminum, including the provided brackets, use American made premium integrated motors and come with a unique motion controller and software that all follow the philosophy of Motion Integrity.

We apply the same philosophy to pricing. Although we all like a good deal, the principle of discounting products during one time creates artificial supply/demand cycles that in the end all customers end up paying for. This means you don't have to wait for a particular time to buy your next premium motion system. We are competitively priced all year long...

Nothing against the ones who do, obviously, but this is just the way we roll... ;-)

1700844698573.png

Why WHY? Because the game has just been released, because there are lots of cars, because there are lots of places to visit and above all, because I enjoy driving!!! In short, while waiting (patiently) for the compatible plugin, I'm slowly discovering this game. ;)

Just for this month of December we are offering anodized black and red actuator options at no additional cost.

Black actuators have been our most requested feature for the past 2 years and we are starting our first DK6 batch production this month with orders shipping end of January 2024. Taking pre-orders at this time and shipping end of January 2024.

More picture to follow.

DK6 Color Options.jpg

Just for this month of December we are offering anodized black and red actuator options at no additional cost.

Black actuators have been our most requested feature for the past 2 years and we are starting our first DK6 batch production this month with orders shipping end of January 2024. Taking pre-orders at this time and shipping end of January 2024.

More picture to follow.

View attachment 711771
Yah!!!! Black actuators! I'm a D-Box user, but always keeping my eyes open for newer / better / different technology. However Sigma's silver actuators always put you in the "no" basket for me.

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the black actuators. Is the control box black too?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back