DiRT Rally - Enhanced Camera Control Mod

DiRT Rally DiRT Rally - Enhanced Camera Control Mod 4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Anyone who finds out how to remove the stupid screen dirt on the hood cam, or windshield reflections, please let us know. It's annoying!

I'm loving reshade 3 with FXAA and adaptivesharpen. No more blurry crap in the distance. If you have a slower GPU, you can use lumasharpen instead, power 2.5, cutoff 0.35 , pattern 2, and 1.0 offset,

Was just wondering, when you say "Dash cam" and how it wont save any adjustments are you talking about any adjustments at all? And if that's not the case, when I change my seat or cam location with the controls in game in the cockpit view with the wheel and stuff visable, those changes don't save.

Was just wondering, when you say "Dash cam" and how it wont save any adjustments are you talking about any adjustments at all? And if that's not the case, when I change my seat or cam location with the controls in game in the cockpit view with the wheel and stuff visable, those changes don't save.
Hi, VitaminZeth.
Thanks for your comment.
Could you please read the "Readme - Note: please read" section included in the archive?
As I wrote in the Readme, it's not supported "officially as default".
Thank you. :)

Thanks for this in DR 1.0 but I'm downloading DR 2.0 now and concerned i will need this mod for that also , does this work in DR2 and is it even needed ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back