Daytona 2017

Tracks Daytona 2017 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Dayona grass is pretty Iconic.
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=937&tbs=isz:l,ic:specific,isc:green&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=9VNXXJbUJoeg1fAPo5GV4AE&q=daytona+speedway+grass&oq=daytona+speedway+grass&gs_l=img.3...5785.7919..8159...0.0..0.42.352.9......0....1..gws-wiz-img.MDlAqaeBYRo

The current Design is a little easier to replicate.
grass.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone help? Seem to be having the same issue as Simon Roberts (for me, all flood lights bar one not working, but everything else fine). I use Shaders patch preview 49 with CM Lite

It seems that when I use SOL with Shaders Patch, all the lights start to work again, but without SOL (with only the latter in place), not all of them are working regardless of which Patch I use (now on 74). Is this an inherant issue/ bug with the Daytona track?

• Deleted member 241736

yeah especially in rainy conditions. :p Will some guy add the wall to the mod? I‘m out cause car modding is my theme

Hey all, just a quick question regarding the bumpiness of this circuit.
How realistic are the bumps on the oval and is there any way to make the track smoother?
I have recently changed my ffb settings quite significantly and all other tracks are fine but this one just wants to rattle my rig to pieces.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back