Daytona 2017

Tracks Daytona 2017 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice track. Sadly the AI isnt good to race against... Their pace and line is great but after 5 laps half the AI retired cause they tried to overtake into the chicane resulting in them being stuck in the gravel...

ok thanks didnt notice it at all

nah mate not really interested in night tracks for AC driving cars without headlights in the dark aint my thing:laugh: will let kunos worry about it lol. the youtube one is a SRW track which was taken down here not long ago
Now we have SOL do you think you may be able to do anything about the track lights popping on as we go around the banking ? The lights in the distance are Off until we get close then that turn On one by one . This is with full Ultra settings , or is there a way the user can extend the distance pop in ?
Thanks by the way for this great track at a timely point of the year :)

Hi, any idea what setting I need to adjust for the whole track to remain lit? It's as iff people are turning grandstand lights off when I am a certain distance away, destroys immersion when I see the light coming on a I go round. Also, I don't have any people in the stands, is this normal now too or another setting I am missing?

Many thanks, and congrats on a top mod.

Hi, any idea what setting I need to adjust for the whole track to remain lit? It's as iff people are turning grandstand lights off when I am a certain distance away, destroys immersion when I see the light coming on a I go round. Also, I don't have any people in the stands, is this normal now too or another setting I am missing?

Many thanks, and congrats on a top mod.
This is a problem of the the mod for the shaders thing. It is being worked on in the discord server, maybe take a look there

Hey Buddy

How are you getting on with your updates....looking to update this track soon...as we have a fix for the bank collisions. plus some notchy track smoothing kindly sorted by @LilSki....so would be nice to do a update...i could merge the work you have done...let me know

If you guys are updating Daytona soon, how about showing that grass some love.
Lovelygrass.jpg

Hey Buddy

How are you getting on with your updates....looking to update this track soon...as we have a fix for the bank collisions. plus some notchy track smoothing kindly sorted by @LilSki....so would be nice to do a update...i could merge the work you have done...let me know

I'm a bit busy with other things but i'll try to get in touch with you on private next week
cheers

I get a strange glare or reflection on the track surface around the start/finish to turn one.
Almost looks like ice.
Does anyone else get this or is it just on my system.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back