Resource icon

Misc Database Mod 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you do an update where the AI is even more aggressive? the AI is too "shy", even if you go five seconds slower, the AI will not ahead
sorry for my awful english

Thinking about trying this, but why do i have to create a new profile? I don't really want to do that.

You need new profile and career since there is a lot of changes in the database with this mod. But you can create new profile and test the mod, and if you decide you dont want new career/profile then you can just continue on youre old profile. Since if you continue on youre old profile, you won't get all the database changes, but you will get the AI agression, ran chance improvements, AI wet pace etc.

Really like your tweaks, makes the game feel more alive.
Just two things:
What did you change for the player's cars performance? I'm 2secs slower now (which means I'm now between two difficulties) each lap.
Maybe too much DNF caused by engine fail, I think: Quickrace Melbourne Dry 25%: 2nd lap Toro Rosso engine blown, 4th lap Williams engine blown, 6th lap, Sauber engine blown (the other two DNF I'm not sure - but the named were driving right before me).

Really like your tweaks, makes the game feel more alive.
Just two things:
What did you change for the player's cars performance? I'm 2secs slower now (which means I'm now between two difficulties) each lap.
Maybe too much DNF caused by engine fail, I think: Quickrace Melbourne Dry 25%: 2nd lap Toro Rosso engine blown, 4th lap Williams engine blown, 6th lap, Sauber engine blown (the other two DNF I'm not sure - but the named were driving right before me).

The player's car perfomance there the main change is improved the Williams. And the Ferrari is made little bit(not much) slower, far from 2secs slower each lap.

And some races there will be many DNF by mechanical problem, some races there won't be that many.

hey this mod is brilliant, well done! Does anyone know how to merge two databases as I want a 5 lap mod to also work alongside this, i was thinking ego database editor but it doesn't say if it supports it yet or not and if ego does work could someone point me in the right direction of a tutorial. Thanks guys.

Hi I installed 5 and 7 additional tracks and this database mod. Then I paste database files which this mod for 7 additional tracks. Some names of tracks are not correct, in example "LNG_TRACK_LOADING_VALENCIA". And when I'll go to the track the game will crash. Any help?

I said it was the last update to this mod, but there will be one more update. Dont know when it will be ready, since I need still more work on it and also everything I need to make is not ready yet... But some previews:

Martin Larsen updated Database Mod with a new update entry:

2015 Season

Database Mod 2.2(Formula 1 2015 Season addon)
  • 2015 Driver Lineup
  • Driver photo of the new drivers
  • 2015 race calender(apart from the new tracks, that is not in the game)
  • Deleted Marrusia and Caterham
  • Supports 7additional tracks by Matt Drummond
  • Changed race names to 2015
  • Changed team garage order
  • Added engine changes for the 2015 season
Instalation:
For people downloading this mod the first time:

Unpack the folder, take the cars, database and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Martin and in advance thanks for all your stuff and your work... when i use your database, i had wrong id into Catheram and Marussia... Is correct? Thanks :)... I tell this because i do not want delete this F1 Team... Thanks again for your effort and scuse for my english to :)

Hi Martin and in advance thanks for all your stuff and your work... when i use your database, i had wrong id into Catheram and Marussia... Is correct? Thanks :)... I tell this because i do not want delete this F1 Team... Thanks again for your effort and scuse for my english to :)

Im sorry but I dont quite understand what you mean...

Hello Martin. Thanks for this mod. But ...... is it possible to leave Caterham and Marusia in, so I can make it my own team (Arrows and Tyrrell). Thanks :cool:

Hi, I could do that maybe(not so much time to edit lately) but if you know how to use the database editor it is a easy job to do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back