rF2 Dallara DW12 Indycar @ Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Thu 19Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK Joseph, looks like I can make this one. I have no clue about the rules, nor about technique.... No change there then. ;)
If you think I won't be too much trouble.... and if you can give me some pointers?
OK, sign me up please. :thumbsup:

Sign me up, please!!

some idea of setup? in the ovals I'm lost :redface:

Last edited:
OK Joseph, looks like I can make this one. I have no clue about the rules, nor about technique.... No change there then. ;)
If you think I won't be too much trouble.... and if you can give me some pointers?
In terms of driving, same applies as in road courses. Slow in, fast out. If ýou're screeching your tires on the exit of a corner you are not going to last as many laps. Don't cut the inside too much or hit the wall too hard...:D
One thing that was noticeable was that car drafting behind you also greatly reduces your drag.
In terms of car setup, i haven't done my homework:(

sign me up please!
You need to be a Premium Member to race with us Brent :)
Sign me up, please!!

some idea of setup? in the ovals I'm lost :redface:
You're both on the list. :D

I personally don't have a setup for this one, but I'm sure someone in the event will be more than happy to share one with us. (Which is only fair after everyone ran my setup at Indy :roflmao:
Just to let you know @Joseph Wright i'm back and will be here for this tonight! :thumbsup:
Great to hear Matt! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back