rF2 Dallara DW12 Indycar @ Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Thu 19Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I try to whenever there's a reserves list, or a chance of a reserves list. I don't really see the issue with it now.
Just a rule I have to follow :whistling: beats me.

sign me up please
Sorry for not noticing this sooner. Hopefully you will have a better time next time. The driver who caused your issues, was also causing issues throughout the race, and I will be contacting him privately. I know this doesn't fix your race, but hopefully will make it better for next time :)

Attached to this message is the setup I was using tonight. It's based on one of the few setups that were shared early in practice, with slight changes. You may want to adjust the front wing to your liking (understeer/oversteer), and alter the camber and pressure for the front right tyre.

Track quality was subpar but somehow we made it work. Looking forward to more of these oval races, once everyone has learnt the ropes, I think we can have some really good fun! :)

Attachments

• DW12_Vegas_Left_Turns.svm
    4.4 KB · Views: 214
Tense race and very funny. It was difficult for me to overtake those ahead of me and I suffered with the tires as the race progressed.

I want to apologize to @Mike Davies for having crashed on the last SC, I got distracted and I could not avoid it.

Enchanted with the experience, see you in the next

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies