Sounds Creating Aventador SV Sounds (Capristo)

Hey all! I am new to the AC modding community, and have a background in flight simulator sound modding. I am working diligently on a Capristo Exhaust for the Aventador, as I believe it captures the spirit of the car quite well, and the default sounds are too tinny, and lack the grunt of an Aventador. I am searching all over Youtube, but am having a very hard time capturing the grunt/raspy sound the car makes right above idle under load. Also, most videos of Aventadors involve very fast revving and it is hard to time stretch and get loops that don't sound obvious. Can anyone point me to good resources? Thank you kindly.

Not really of help for your question, but another user uploaded a capristo SV soundmod some time back just in case you've missed it, and have other projects in mind. link
Hey! Yeah I saw the mod and have it, I think it is great work but is lacking in the grunt that the Aventador has. I think my main focus will be on the transition between idle and applying power up through 3000rpm. The Aventador makes all sorts of sounds and I want to capture all of them and make a mod at or above the caliber of ACFAN.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back