Team ORSM

Bacon, I've had a quick look at your compilation, and while it's quite good, there are a couple of things that need changing. The HSVDT early season cars, you've given Doug the credit for them when they were made by me.

I realised I made a mistake with these as well. In one update I changed the mirrors to match Doug's later season cars, but in a further update when I tweaked the colours, I accidentally had the mirrors revert to the old version (where the planes are the wrong way around). I just reuploaded the correct version.

The other thing that could do with changing is the WPS cars. It makes more sense to have the black and silver ones as the default, with the Fish Liquor and Team Australia ones as the alternate (at the moment the black and silver ones are the alternate). As it is now, I find I'll have both these cars in the race at the same time when in real life, the Team Australia livery replaced the Fish Liquor one. The Team Australia one was #8 at Bathurst but became #48 for the rest of the season.

Nice feedback. Because there was no names on the car skin files I had no idea who did what. I can fix that one easily.

For the WPS skins, The reason I did the WPS the way I did was to give those skins more exposure than my black ones. However, I have made the adjustments the way you said, so the Team Aus is now 48, and the #8 is the WPS. I have made the Bathurst skins and the Early Season 48 as alternate skins.

You could say the same for the HSVDT cars, the earlier should be default.
I noted a lot of the exhaust set in the upgrades are wrong for a few team. The black outs I've used on the cars are as correct as possible to match both the real cars and what we have available to us in game.

V8Supercars logo and series logo on some cars are to large. They look like the ones sized for the slightly larger VE, BF and FG templates. The older cars, VY, VZ and BA need to sized down around 30% by memory.

ORRCON cars have wrong logos.

Westpiont has a wrong logo, Wrong font on Westpoint, Colors not matching the real Westpoint group logo colors.

There are a few driver suits done, I'd suggest they be added. All white driver and helmets are a little ho hum.

I have split the HSVDT skins with the 15 as the Early, and 16 as the late just for a noted difference. The exhausts have now all been matched to the skins that were produced. The first draft were just place markers as I wasn't able to see all the exhausts on the reference shots I had.

I am not 100% concerned about series logo size to be honest. That is just semantics, but as for your feedback on the ORRCON and DJR cars, I need you to elaborate.. Wrong logos is insufficient for anyone to try and fix.

Also, it was stated up front we are not producing the full ORSM mod so no drivers or helmets will be included. If you have produced a full quota of helmets and suits by release date then I will add them,

Otherwise, if they are not all in, then there will be none in!!

upload_2014-6-7_19-27-50.png

Gatorz is the right one for Westpoint. The correct Solid Edge for ORRCON.

Not sure I see the difference in a ORSM release and/or a community produced mod but no matter. The community can fill in the blanks were and how they wish.

Thanks. The Gatorz was so close you really can't see a huge difference, but the Solid Edge logo I knew who the sponsor was but by the time we started the project the resource shots were too low a resolution to see what it looked like.

Both fixed ready for the final checking.

And you do see the difference in the ORSM release to the community one, as you have listed it in your response.

This is a community mod and we should be including as much community content as possible in it. If it wasn't, then there would be about 6 skins from others being included that I didn't have resource shots to do.

We could have called it 2005, the year of Bacon.. if I included all I have made from that year..

hi all just tested the compilation and the 888 china cars show as all white in my game also i guess u guys dont need the rest of the windows they seem to be done sorry iv taken so long just been working some crazy hours.....anything else i can help with?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back