Crash after one session

Hello, i have recently purchased the game from steam and i have one issue :
At first everything is fine but when i have finished a session, like a race, time trial or whatever, my game will always crash if start a race again or change series. i am running the game on Windows 10, as administrator, i tried to run the game in every windows compatibility mode but no success.
Here is what my computer spec looks like, in case it can help you :

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=QXRiZV9CcjM2TVl0Zk03aER5RHlaRDR5bEFhd3BR
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1.../AF1QipOb9RLm0bdssJR_QzIYg1qTc-0Iri1mFE-DE2Ak
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1.../AF1QipMW3BcQi2LewJj9r4_vrXF3IpHD2_YOiwj7dx8f

Thanks in advance

Okay so after doing this i was able to play 4 maybe 5 sessions wich is definitely an improvement but issue is still there as the game crashed to desktop when selecting a serie for the 4th or 5th time as said above.
I am launching the game from steam library and i now only have one UserData folder inside game folder so i don't have anything in Documents, i guess this is an improvement too, having multiple same folders cant help anyway

Don't know what to do now, i have contacted reiza support so i guess i just have to wait now, still thanks for your help

Okay so after doing this i was able to play 4 maybe 5 sessions wich is definitely an improvement but issue is still there as the game crashed to desktop when selecting a serie for the 4th or 5th time as said above.
I am launching the game from steam library and i now only have one UserData folder inside game folder so i don't have anything in Documents, i guess this is an improvement too, having multiple same folders cant help anyway

Don't know what to do now, i have contacted reiza support so i guess i just have to wait now, still thanks for your help

Now it's even worse, if it works for four or five times and then fails. We need binary problems with computers to ever solve them quickly.

Hopefully you can at least mostly enjoy the sim now while Reiza helps identify the problem. Just exit before you switch series too often. Once you are able to actually race properly, you won't likely be switching series so many times--unless you do 5-lap races only! In fact, I can't remember the last time I ever used 5 different series in one "session" of AMS. Maybe mine and many others will also have a problem if we switch so much?

Now it's even worse, if it works for four or five times and then fails. We need binary problems with computers to ever solve them quickly.

Hopefully you can at least mostly enjoy the sim now while Reiza helps identify the problem. Just exit before you switch series too often. Once you are able to actually race properly, you won't likely be switching series so many times--unless you do 5-lap races only! In fact, I can't remember the last time I ever used 5 different series in one "session" of AMS. Maybe mine and many others will also have a problem if we switch so much?

Of course when im playing that much sessions with differents series this is only to test things, when im seriously playing ams i like to stick to one serie (mainly formula ones) and then make race at 50% length :D

As i said above that issue is not gamebreaking, this is just about convenience

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back