Copa Petrobras de Marcas

@Msportdan - who is this Marcus you speak of? ;):D

Seriously, I've been playing this great little game over the last couple of days after not touching it for a few weeks. These cars are excellent and if they were part of GSC they would be up there with the V8 Stock Cars and Mini as my favourite drives. I really hope Reiza can find a way to expand on their relationship with Copa Petrobras de Marcas and either integrate the content with GSC, therefore enabling multiplayer goodness and a host of new tracks - or - release a 2015 update as a separate 'paid for' title like Formula Truck. I would quite happily pay for a more 'fleshed-out' version of GCPdM.

In the end I'm very grateful to Reiza for bringing us a great offline racing sim for free and appreciate there are commercial and business reasons why things are as they are.

marcus lol

you knew who i mean hehe...

but yeah i think just adding those 4 cars would bring a whole new dimension to GSC. you hve plenty of singles eaters, yu have the heavy v8s and the lightweight fwd hatchs. be nice for the fwd mid power tourers in there to.

So, I've been trying to download Marcas from the mirrors in the official site and the data file (.bin) always stops at about 390mb out of 1.7gb (the download is "completed", but the file is obviously incomplete), no matter what mirror I try. Is this mirrored anywhere else?

I have found a bug in marcas when driving the Ford Focus with FOV 50 i tried to adjust seat position and noticed that the rear wing was floating on air, i can see the end of the rear wing base aren't on car. And i can't adjust a position to don't see this bug.

I know you Reiza guys are working hard to bring your games to steam, but when you have a time please fix this. The marcas are one of the best touring series on Brasil.

Thx in advance.

Whoa, that was awesome, Tommi! The link worked perfectly, the game is installed and running! That was really cool of you, thanks a lot! :)

Marcas is now officially available on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/359800

The new v1.10 update is also available via Marcas Sync for users running Non-Steam installations.

Main Changelog for v1.10:
  • Added UI option for race start time (including night racing!)
  • Added option to turn off qualifying and manually set starting position;
  • Added proper flag animations;
  • Support for adjusting graphical steering wheel range in-game from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º);
  • Adjusted default rearview height / width;
  • Minimum vertical FOV setting adjusted from 35º to 10º;
  • Revised physics;
  • Revised sounds;
  • Revised AI;
  • Increased windshield resolution;
  • Added individual driver helmet textures
  • Updated Tarumã track to the latest specification
With this Steam release as always all you happy users are welcome to post your Steam review and put on a good word for us!

This doesn´t really add any value to those who already own GSCE.

The physics AI and improvements are already incorporated in gsce? So the only difference would be controlling starting position and being able to run a championship? Thank you for the hard work reiza! One of the best sims ever, it is free, and you still update it! I hope gsce continues to gain popularity!

The physics AI and improvements are already incorporated in gsce? So the only difference would be controlling starting position and being able to run a championship? Thank you for the hard work reiza! One of the best sims ever, it is free, and you still update it! I hope gsce continues to gain popularity!

Yeah, the content itself is the same.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back