Copa Petrobras de Marcas

For official rules, are events with two formats are:
1 - Two races of 30 minutes + 1 lap each or,
2 - Single Race 50min and mandatory pit for driver change or tire change.
(No refueling both).

In GCPDM to make a run 50min, the maximum fuel (70L) is not sufficient to complete the race. Through the LCD no there is the option of selecting fuel, but to stop in the pit, refueling is done at full capacity. So I would like to understand this issue.

Reiza posted this in a thread in the GSCE forum, and I think it's useful to quote here:

There are a few possibilities open for Marcas still, but we can´t confirm anything at this stage.

In the meantime, we´d like everyone to do do as the post above suggests and accept Marcas for what it is at the moment: a free, standalone game without multiplayer.

Through the menu "Garage1" you can not configure pit stop, also through the LCD can not adjust the amount of fuel, so the problem is that to make a run for example 50min, the 70L (maximum capacity) are not sufficient to complete the race, but to make a pit stop, the tank is completed with the maximum capacity without me having the option to set how much through the LCD.

So I think the option to adjust the amount of fuel for refueling should be available.
Note. V1.01 and 1:02

This is just a matter of fuel for races 50min to 30min race Okay. And looking like a "promotional game", I think @Reiza Studios not make changes in this regard.

Last edited:
Correcting an earlier information. :D
For races 50min, considered "special events" ( Thx @Fabio Rodrigues ), there is a "7min window" for a mandatory pit stop 2min, where it can be made to driver change, tire change and "refueling".
-----
It is difficult to find information about it. The official website says nothing about and CBA (Brazilian Automobile Confederation) leaves it to the organizing, issues related to special events.

In short, to make a run over more 30 minutes in GCPDM, both you and the AI's will be forced to make a pit stop.
-----
Sorry for the information passed previously and if still am wrong, please correct me. :thumbsup:

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has had the same problem where it wont accelerate? I've put settings on auto shifting with clutch and tried it on manual but it still wont move. any ideas to what the problem could be?

many thanks Richard

You mean the gears won't change, or it won't accelerate? Either way I'd jump into control settings and just confirm all the pedals (or buttons) are set correctly.

Make sure auto-clutch is on (not sure if you meant you have auto shifting on or auto clutch) and that the engine isn't stalling because you don't have the clutch in when clicking to go to track. You can also set buttons for ignition and starter if you need to restart the car in the pit lane.

On the other hand, are there any plans to let us use the Marcas cars in GSCE? (which would be the opposite case - using the free content in the paid game)

yeah i mean surely if you release the cars as an update to GSCe, ou cant get away without paying, i wuld love to see the marcus cars in gsce. it just fills a touring car void not filled by gsce stock content.

Besides im running out of space on my SSD and dont want to put on the marcus games as it has duplicate tracks.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back