Content Manager with Sim Vibe Sim Commander 4

Good evening everyone,
I been using the Assetto Corsa Content Manager for some time and I enjoy it very much . I need some help from someone that uses Sim Vibe Sim Commander 4 software with Content Manager . How do you create a Assetto Corsa tab on Sim Commander 4 so that Assetto Corsa opens with Content Manager. Thanks for any help.

Was there any follow up to this? I have exactly the same issue. I can launch CM but it doesn't recognise the settings Im using in the main Output Mixer, only those in the generic Settings>SimDeviceManager

I use these settings under the main settings in SimXperience and it works great.

Name: Assetto Corsa
Game Plugin: Assetto Corsa Game Plugin
Game Exe: C:\users\al\desktop\content manager.exe -this will change depending on where you have the content manager.exe located. It is not recommended to have it in your Assetto Corsa install folder.
Descripition: Assetto Corsa
Game Runs on Local PC: Checked
Parameters: empty
Wait On: content manager.exe

Capture.PNG
Yes, I had same problem

Maybe I shouldn't have said Virtual Mirrors, but I wanted the adjustable mirrors.

I can't find the App to tick. I can go into Settings > AC / Video, activate mirror resolution etc and also activate under Shader Patch > Smart Mirror, but when I go into AC > Apps the Shaders Extension Mirrors isn't there!

It doesn't show there. Also doesn't show in the main menu under AC > Apps.

Looking at the Youtube guide, I think there should be a Shaders Extension Mirrors box to tick, which will also show in the side bar you mention.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back