Content Manager with Sim Vibe Sim Commander 4

Good evening everyone,
I been using the Assetto Corsa Content Manager for some time and I enjoy it very much . I need some help from someone that uses Sim Vibe Sim Commander 4 software with Content Manager . How do you create a Assetto Corsa tab on Sim Commander 4 so that Assetto Corsa opens with Content Manager. Thanks for any help.

Well that worked a treat, many thanks. Just paid up for Premium as a result as Im really out of my depth with this side of things!

Just one more thing...when I click 'Go' I now get a couple of seconds of view from the cockpit before I get the start screen options! This didn't happen before

Ok - So I think I've (we've) finally cracked this. I think my issues may have been that I'd originally dowloaded Sol 1.2 rather than 1.1.1 and there were a few clashes. The cockpit thing I mentioned above only happens on the one track so I can live with that.

I have to say Im so impressed with how this has changed the game, event the fact I can have a pause button on the wheel! I'dlike to make a contribution to the Sol and Shader patch developers as I think its only fair. Is there a link for these?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%